Windows 10: Some apps on Win10, began recently disintegrate when not updated.Backgroud and video look...

Discus and support Some apps on Win10, began recently disintegrate when not updated.Backgroud and video look... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PandaWithin [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PandaWithin, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Some apps on Win10, began recently disintegrate when not updated.Backgroud and video look...

/u/PandaWithin, Dec 8, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Some apps on Win10, began recently disintegrate when not updated.Backgroud and video look...

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Some apps on Win10, began recently disintegrate when not updated.Backgroud and video look...

1. Some apps on Win10, began recently disintegrate when not updated.Backgroud and video look... - Similar Threads - apps Win10 began

2. windows looking for some kind of app for defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows looking for some kind of app for defender: Hello I want to set up my security using windows defender.However, it's looking for an appWhat kind of app is it looking for defender is included in the computer and used it before.I just upgraded to Windows 11 recently , tried restarting several. I haven't done anything...
  3. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent win10 update: I have a Dell 2017 Latitude 3580 that won't boot up after the latest update. Is there a fix for this or do I have to pay for it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-win10-update/279f40a0-9e84-459c-9cbd-29742700b3c8
  4. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent win10 update: I have a Dell 2017 Latitude 3580 that won't boot up after the latest update. Is there a fix for this or do I have to pay for it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-win10-update/279f40a0-9e84-459c-9cbd-29742700b3c8
  5. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to resolve an Antimalware problem that began with the most recent Windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to resolve an Antimalware problem that began with the most recent Windows 10 update: Ever since the March 9, Windows Update, the Antimalware Service Executable has been running continuously 15+ hours of full scan without terminating. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 20H2. Task Manager doesn't allow me to kill the process, which very seriously slows down...
  7. BSOD AND no recent WIN10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD AND no recent WIN10 updates: I get a BSOD restart Memory management and 0xc0000005 error and resets to ALL previous states no uninstalls, no new downloads, etc.. Can't do recent Windows updates Malicious Software Removal Too Error 0x800b0003 and Win10 Security Update: Error 0x8009200d . Have tried to...
  8. Laptop began to freeze after win10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop began to freeze after win10 update: Hello My laptop began to freeze after win10 update. I tried to use restore point, resetting to default, reinstalled win10. But after one of update laptop began to freeze again with this error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch...
  9. Start Menu Backgroud

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Backgroud: I have 3 Windows 10 computers, a tablet, a notebook and a desktop. All are 64 bit and up to date. The notebook and desktop do not display a picture as the background of the start menu. I've read that this is the way it is and nothing can be done to display a background...
  10. Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.: I've fixed a few apps by running the 'compatibility' under properties. But this is a one at a time solution. this wasn't an issue before latest update. running nvidia geforce as my graphic card - latest driver update - and i just realized ITS text is blury none of...