Windows 10: Some apps open too slow.

Discus and support Some apps open too slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I have a problem, where apps open too slow. I have a laptop of 4GB Ram, it opens chrome in 21 Seconds. My brother got a laptop of 8 GB Ram and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aryesh Biswas, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Some apps open too slow.

Hey,

I have a problem, where apps open too slow. I have a laptop of 4GB Ram, it opens chrome in 21 Seconds.

My brother got a laptop of 8 GB Ram and chrome there opens in 4 Seconds, how, why? When I open disk cleanup and click on clean up system files, it literally takes 2-3 Mins to open it. Very annoying some times.

Any tips? Any help is much appreciated.

:)

Aryesh Biswas, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Some apps open too slow. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 5, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Some apps open too slow.

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Yep, I see the same.

I tried adding Paint to Open With for txt. That also appeared in the More Options list.

I suspect it's to do with what the programs are registered to handle. The Open With list is constructed form a number of sources e.g. at least these:

Some apps open too slow. [​IMG]

The first of those corresponds to Snip & Sketch (simply search and find refs to the Appx string)

dalchina, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Some apps open too slow.

1. Some apps open too slow. - Similar Threads - apps open too

2. After Windows Update Laptop is slow and Some Apps are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows Update Laptop is slow and Some Apps are not opening: After the Windows update my laptop was not opening and the screen was black but thanks to this website https://printebill.com/ I have recovered my laptop 70%. But now my laptop is slow and some apps are not functioning. my outlook is not working as taskbar apps are not...
  3. After Windows Update Laptop is slow and Some Apps are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Windows Update Laptop is slow and Some Apps are not opening: After the Windows update my laptop was not opening and the screen was black but thanks to this website https://printebill.com/ I have recovered my laptop 70%. But now my laptop is slow and some apps are not functioning. my outlook is not working as taskbar apps are not...
  4. After Windows Update Laptop is slow and Some Apps are not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. apps are opening too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps are opening too small: What has changed? Graphic design software and others are too small to see-- I am visually impaired. I went to>System. >Display, >increased text size. OK on browser, some programs like email but have lost others. This began 5/20/23....
  6. apps are opening too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps are opening too small: What has changed? Graphic design software and others are too small to see-- I am visually impaired. I went to>System. >Display, >increased text size. OK on browser, some programs like email but have lost others. This began 5/20/23....
  7. APP OPENING SLOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP OPENING SLOW: Hi ,When I start my pc if I open any software then it opens slow after opening it one time it opens very fast is there any way. So that when I open my pc then all app opens fast....
  8. Some app too small to see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some app too small to see: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fj1ltx41tx561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=af92be8ceacf49af0aa758629df0202725531846 Anyone knows how to fxi this please help ,Text in some app too small to read and submitted by /u/khuttajitto [link] [comments]...
  9. Some apps are too quiet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps are too quiet: Some apps are can be really, really loud on maxed setting on my pc. But then, there are some apps, that seem very quiet, even maxed out. I use audio jack, and yes, I could buy USB powered headphones, or amp, but why, when my PC can output enough power to power my headphones...
  10. my laptop open too slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop open too slow: my laptop is opening too slow and it stop for 2 second while working on it this start happen from 3 days but before that it was opening too fast and never stop while working what should i do...