Windows 10: Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.

Discus and support Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The instructions went something like this: Open msconfig, go to services tab, disable all, then restart computer. I follosed these insteuctions and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JACE SMIAROWSKI, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.

The instructions went something like this: Open msconfig, go to services tab, disable all, then restart computer. I follosed these insteuctions and now I can't sign in. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click Set up my PIN and it asks me to search for app in the Store, I click yes and then it pops up with an error.

:)

JACE SMIAROWSKI, Mar 19, 2023
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Mar 19, 2023
  3. CiElBie Win User
    Apps/processes being suspended!

Ahh, no, this is 360 total security.

And their uninstall feature is suspended like many other apps, and files can't be deleted and it asks for admin, which is expected for AV I guess.

I have followed the guide on how to uninstall, its just suspended and nothing I can do...

CiElBie, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.

The Xbox guide won't open.Why?!

Hi Oliver,

An Xbox Live service interruption is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: 0x8027025a when opening the Xbox guide. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status.

If you see any service alerts, kindly wait until the service is up and running and try again.

Solution 2: Start the app again. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home
    • With the focus on the app tile, select the Menu button.
    • Select Quit.

Solutions 3: Restart your console.

Reset the cache on your Xbox One console by following these steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Yes to confirm.

Solution 4: Reset your console to factory defaults. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info & updates.
    • Select Reset console. On the Reset console screen, select
      Reset and keep my games & apps.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.

1. Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in. - Similar Threads - apps were suspended

2. Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.: The instructions went something like this: Open msconfig, go to services tab, disable all, then restart computer. I follosed these insteuctions and now I can't sign in. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click Set up my PIN...
  3. There were some problems installing the updates, but we will try again later. I can't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There were some problems installing the updates, but we will try again later. I can't...: I cannot install the Windows update, I cannot fix any problems due to an error 0x8007012Fdone DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth / Source: C: \ RepairSource \ Windows / LimitAccessIt also ran sfc / scannow, and the result is: Windows Resource Protection found...
  4. Boot Up Hangs- fix I tried was PAUSE UPDATES now I can't RESUME updates- can't get apps in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Up Hangs- fix I tried was PAUSE UPDATES now I can't RESUME updates- can't get apps in...: I have tried several repairs to registry & WIN 10 to fix the bootup time 196 sec- after deciding I just have to live with it... Now SNIP & SKETCH fails to work- it comes up & window disappears. I tried to re-install & it fails with error b/c it says WINDOWS UPDATE is paused...
  5. Recovery to try and fix an audio problem and now I can't log into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovery to try and fix an audio problem and now I can't log into Windows 10: I did a recovery per the website to try and fix an audio problem and now I can't log into Windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-to-try-and-fix-an-audio-problem-and-now-i/f3eec753-65c4-4240-98cc-66c634c7876e
  6. Apps now suspending when opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps now suspending when opened: Hello. My first post. I'm using a Toshiba laptop and Chrome browser. Windows Version 10.0.19041 I am learning the past few days that none of my apps, that I have used for years, will open. If I click on Open Office, for example, it begins to build and then in Task Manager,...
  7. Apps now suspending when opened

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps now suspending when opened: Hello. My first post. I'm using a Toshiba laptop and Chrome browser. Windows Version 10.0.19041 I am learning the past few days that none of my apps, that I have used for years, will open. If I click on Open Office, for example, it begins to build and then in Task Manager,...
  8. Apps now suspending when opened

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps now suspending when opened: Hello. My first post. I'm using a Toshiba laptop and Chrome browser. I am learning the past few days that none of my apps, that I have used for years, will open. If I click on Open Office, for example, it begins to build and then in Task Manager, stops, goes to zero with a...
  9. Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HeyJohn14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gca0yg/anyway_to_delete_those_i_tried_following_the_path/
  10. Fix suspended app crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix suspended app crashing: There is an app that I try to run, however it keeps crashing on me, when I look at the status in Task manager, it says "Suspended". I've searched around to find a way to unsuspend the app, including clean booting and re-installing the program, however the status is still the...