Windows 10: Some apps when maximised on second monitor has area witch is unselectable

Discus and support Some apps when maximised on second monitor has area witch is unselectable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i maximize some of the program windows they became inactive ant transparent. https://youtu.be/tgOEBuTm7dM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PauliusVasiliauskasHE, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Some apps when maximised on second monitor has area witch is unselectable

When i maximize some of the program windows they became inactive ant transparent.

https://youtu.be/tgOEBuTm7dM

:)

PauliusVasiliauskasHE, Mar 1, 2019

2. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Issues while installing a second monitor in Windows 10

Really? I get a canned answer and nothing else? I posted that I had tried everything that I could find posted online. I did read the post that Andre suggested multiple times prior to posting this request for help. None of it helped.

My computer does not recognize that there is a second monitor is plugged in. The small step of changing the settings so I can put stuff on the second monitor ISN'T the issue. I am not that dumb. in the device manager there is only the single monitor listed
    at one point there was a unknown device listed but my computer did not know if it was a monitor or a printer.

There has to be someone out there that knows how to fix this

Please Help

squareknees, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Some apps when maximised on second monitor has area witch is unselectable

issue with second monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to download the display driver from the manufacturer's website. If there are no driver for windows 10, download the latest driver and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

After you have downloaded the driver:

a) Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select "Properties".

b) Select "Compatibility" Tab.

c) Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select the

appropriate operating system from the drop down list.

d) Let the driver install and then check the functionality

I would also suggest you to refer to the link below for steps to set up dual monitor in your system.

Connect a second monitor or projector (Applies to windows 10)

You can also refer to the suggestion by Karthik from this link
    for more information.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Some apps when maximised on second monitor has area witch is unselectable

1. Some apps when maximised on second monitor has area witch is unselectable - Similar Threads - apps maximised second

2. "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App": ,,This happened to me 3 times already i factory reset my computer and it still doesn't work i also set up and new Microsoft account and no help. I already tried all the help on this link:...
  3. "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App": ,,This happened to me 3 times already i factory reset my computer and it still doesn't work i also set up and new Microsoft account and no help. I already tried all the help on this link:...
  4. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...
  5. IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app... This is a personal...

IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app... This is a personal...: I am the local administrator of this computer, just turned on and set up a week ago. When I try to access the Virus and Threat Protection it has a pop up warning that says:Page not availableYour IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you...
  6. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.: I used to be able to drag a window over to the second monitor, then double click on the top of that window to maximise it. Now when I do this it brings the window back over to the primary monitor and maximises over there. How to resolve? Thanks....
  7. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.: I used to be able to drag a window over to the second monitor, then double click on the top of that window to maximise it. Now when I do this it brings the window back over to the primary monitor and maximises over there. How to resolve? Thanks....
  8. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

9. "your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app": when i try to acces my virus and threat protection to turn it off, as some websites that i know are safe still require me to turn it off to download stuff, it says "your IT administrator does has limited some areas of this app" im signed in with an admin account and i could...
  10. "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app": I don't use an HP pro for starters. I don't know why this is happening now. I use to be able to download whatever I wanted. This is an old laptop but it still works how I wanted it too. I use to be able to turn on anti virus whenever I wanted. Who's this IT administrator that...