Windows 10: Some apps won't start anymore

Discus and support Some apps won't start anymore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since a couple of months ago apps like Cod 2, Cod 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will not start and crash on boot. They work on other PC's fine but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fnaf Guy, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Fnaf Guy Win User

Some apps won't start anymore

Ever since a couple of months ago apps like Cod 2, Cod 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will not start and crash on boot. They work on other PC's fine but now they no longer work on mine. If I could get any answers then that would be great. Thanks

:)

Fnaf Guy, Apr 2, 2020
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Some apps won't start anymore

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Some apps won't start anymore

1. Some apps won't start anymore - Similar Threads - apps won't start

2. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  3. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  4. PC won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't start anymore: My PC freezed today and after restart didn't start anymore. All that shows on the screen is the initial page with the spinning stars, then an empty black screen and then nothing.. On another restart, I got the orange screen with the waiting notification that very soon seconds...
  5. Mail app won't start anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't start anymore: Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange. I click on it and nothing happens. What can I do? Thank you! 159471
  6. Mail app won't start anymore

Mail app won't start anymore: Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange. I click on it and nothing happens. What can I do? Thank you! 159471
  7. Photos App won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App won't open anymore: A few days ago, I was cleaning out my storage using the built-in storage cleaner on my Surface Pro 5 but ever since I did that, Photos has just stopped working. Whenever I tried to open a picture, I get an error message saying "The app didn't start". I've tried all the...
  8. Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program: Hi all, I already posted this issue on other forums like: https://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/120877-some-programs-wont-start-anymore-even-after-reinstall-program.html However all the other forums don't give me even a respones or don't react anymore after 1...
  9. Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of program

Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of program: Hi all, I have the weirdest issue. For some background information. I'm an IT'er my self. However, I tried everything within my knowledge to solve the problem. The problem: I'm working on a windows 10 pro, one day after a restart the following occurred: -Some services won't...
  10. Suddenly some apps won't load anymore

Suddenly some apps won't load anymore: I'm not sure what changed-maybe an update. But the other day I noticed my calculator app would not open and now my photos app won't. I managed to uninstall the photos app but when i tried to reinstall it from the windows store, it won't work. I clicked on install and it just...