Windows 10: Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have...

Discus and support Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have 2 BT Speaker, a Sony XB-13 and a reconnect MRP, both connect to my windows 11 machine but only the Reconnect M-RP BT Speaker has a status of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GDM Music, Jan 26, 2022.

1. GDM Music Win User

Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have...

So, I have 2 BT Speaker, a Sony XB-13 and a reconnect MRP, both connect to my windows 11 machine but only the Reconnect M-RP BT Speaker has a status of Connected voice, musicand this one is working perfectly fine but the other speaker just connects and never outputs any sound. it doesn't even show up as an audio device in sound settings and it just says "Connected" instead of "Connected voice, music". why is this happening to me? By the way, the Sony XB-13 works perfectly fine with my smartphone, but it doesn't seem to be liking connected to my PC. Please help

:)

GDM Music, Jan 26, 2022
  2. MisterEd Win User

tp-link bluetooth allow a device to connect greyed out

Have you tried to connect to a Bluetooth device? Here is an example connecting to Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset
    Start pairing mode on headset by holding down power button until green light flashes rapidly. Note every device is different.

In Bluetooth settings click on Add Bluetooth or other device

Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have... [​IMG]

Click on Bluetooth

Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have... [​IMG]

Wait for headset to appear in list
    When it does click on Bluetooth headset

Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset is connected and ready to use

It is now in list of Audio devices with status Connected voice. music

When Arctis 3 Bluetooth is turned off status is Paired.
    Next time headset is turned on it will automatically connect

MisterEd, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have...

Bluetooth quit connecting to all devices

Hi Kendra,

I hope you have been able to solve your Bluetooth problem and if not, maybe the suggestion below will help.

In some cases it is possible that the Bluetooth speakers might not re-connect.

• To re-connect your speakers, simply right click on the Volume Control icon and select Playback devices
    • Select the device to connect and hit the connect option, while the device is powered on.
    • Once the device is connected, please make sure that it is set as the “Default Device” or “Default Communications Device” depending on whether it is a music or voice connection.
    I hope this helps if this is still a problem for you.

Thanks!

Kristin

KristinF [MSFT], Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have...

1. Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Devices status

2. my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.: when i connect the speaker it connects to audio and voice, but it doesnt have a mic, and the audio comes out HORRIBLY because it thinks it has a mic. how do i stop this?...
  3. my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.: when i connect the speaker it connects to audio and voice, but it doesnt have a mic, and the audio comes out HORRIBLY because it thinks it has a mic. how do i stop this?...
  4. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  5. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  6. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have...

Some Bluetooth Devices have status of ''Connected voice, music'' and some just have...: So, I have 2 BT Speaker, a Sony XB-13 and a reconnect MRP, both connect to my windows 11 machine but only the Reconnect M-RP BT Speaker has a status of Connected voice, musicand this one is working perfectly fine but the other speaker just connects and never outputs any...
  8. Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music: I was using my bluetooth headphones perfectly 3 months ago, but not after updating to windows 11 , I am trying to connect to my bluetooth it connects but the voice and music keeps disconnecting in a loop. Even in the playback device the device is in a loop between enable and...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice: Hi there So I'm using Galaxy Buds to connect to my laptop and this morning when I connected, it said that it was connected to music, but not to voice, and so I went into the sound control panel to confirm this, and it said that the stereo profile was connected, but the...
  10. Connect bluetooth headset w/o voice just music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect bluetooth headset w/o voice just music: Hello, so I got a new bluetooth headset that supports multi-point pairing with audio but not voice. when I try to use it with both my phone an my computer, the computer always manages to get both, and my phone only gets audio. I want it to be the other way around, so how...