Windows 10: Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

Discus and support Some bluray discs are not recognized others are in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; winver 1903 build 18326.387 Commercial blu rays. Some are recognized immediately others not at all. I have 2 internal bd roms and the firmware is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayHammond1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

winver 1903 build 18326.387

Commercial blu rays. Some are recognized immediately others not at all. I have 2 internal bd roms and the firmware is current for both. Cd and dvd are fine and recognized. So the drives are fine and the Bly ray discs are fine.... windows just doesn't recognize the discs.

Suggestions please

:)

JayHammond1, Sep 30, 2019
  2. JimM71 Win User

Bluray issues with Windows 10

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately none of those steps worked. The problem I'm running into is that device manager is not recognizing the second bluray burner at all. I've unplugged it from the mb, plugged it back in and it doesn't do anything.
    I even tried plugging it into different ports on the mb and still nothing. The bluray burner worked perfectly fine the night before the install of Win10. It does have power to it, it opens and closes fine, it even goes through initialization when starting
    up the computer. Please let me know of any other suggestions. Thank you.

JimM71, Sep 30, 2019
  3. JimM71 Win User
    Bluray issues with Windows 10

After my recent Windows 10 upgrade, one of my two bluray burners no longer works, it doesn't even appear in device manager. Has anyone else faced this issue and is there a solution ? The bluray burners are both LG. The one that works (somewhat, it doesn't
    recognize blank bluray discs) is WH12LS39, the other one that doesn't work is a slightly older model I believe to be WH12LS30.

JimM71, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

BluRay Drive won't play movie discs

I am trying to play some bluray discs on Windows 10. It sometimes sees the drive but rarely see the disc in the drive. I am unable to go back to Windows 7 or 8.
    Every time I try to play a movie in various movie player, the disc would not be found.

Miss Bad Wolf, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

1. Some bluray discs are not recognized others are - Similar Threads - bluray discs are

2. BluRay player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BluRay player: Where can I download a Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluray-player/3ab36b30-0ac0-49ca-b572-395641d573bc
  3. DVD/CD-ROM drive can't recognize disc

DVD/CD-ROM drive can't recognize disc: My optical drive is ATAPI iHAS124 F, and when I put a disc in, the disc doesn't show on File Explorer. When I try to open the disc in VLC Media Player, it doesn't load, and if I select DVD RW Drive (E:) when it has the disc, it would show the hourglass and then not respond....
  4. Windows 10 build 1803 will not recognize LG Bluray WH14NS40. Any suggestions?

Windows 10 build 1803 will not recognize LG Bluray WH14NS40. Any suggestions?: Windows 10 build 1803 will not recognize LG Bluray WH14NS40. Appears in device manager. Driver uptodate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-build-1803-will-not-recognize-lg-bluray/21b8b2a8-c9b5-4ff4-830f-57e8540b3d01
  5. Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10: I recently installed a Pioneer BDR-2209 BluRay drive in my PC and Windows does not recognize it. It worked initially but is no longer showing in the Device Manager. It has power and is recognized in the Bios. Additionally, I installed the drive in a different Windows 10 PC...
  6. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs: My Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 bluray writer/read can't read and write bluray discs (also can't detect it, it's spins up a bit than down) including thoose which was written by itself. I can't find driver on the Pioneer's page. And somewhy the windows detects it as DVD/CD-ROM type....
  7. BSOD for some games but not others.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for some games but not others.: Dear tenforum members, For about six months now, I have experienced crippling BSOD's while playing some games (eg supreme commander/warhammer total war/Crysis 2) but other games run completely fine at demanding settings (eg World of warcraft/europa universalis). The...
  8. BluRay Drive won't play movie discs

BluRay Drive won't play movie discs: I am trying to play some bluray discs on Windows 10. It sometimes sees the drive but rarely see the disc in the drive. I am unable to go back to Windows 7 or 8. Every time I try to play a movie in various movie player, the disc would not be found. 6202
  9. DVD-R disc - contents not recognized

DVD-R disc - contents not recognized: I have several DVD discs that were recorded on a standalone DVD recorder and finalized. The content of these discs is non-commercial: home movies transferred from a Mini-DV camcorder. Windows 10 shows the discs as being blank. When viewed in Disc Management, it shows the file...
  10. Windows 10 does not recognize Disc Drive

Windows 10 does not recognize Disc Drive: After installing Windows 10 (I had 7 before), my computer does not recognize the D: Drive at all. I have a Lenovo H410 Desktop (Lenovo Windows 7PC). My scans show that all my drivers are updated, but there does not seem to be a driver for the disc drive. Is that what...