Windows 10: Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

Discus and support Some bluray discs are not recognized others are in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; winver 1903 build 18326.387 Commercial blu rays. Some are recognized immediately others not at all. I have 2 internal bd roms and the firmware is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayHammond1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

winver 1903 build 18326.387

Commercial blu rays. Some are recognized immediately others not at all. I have 2 internal bd roms and the firmware is current for both. Cd and dvd are fine and recognized. So the drives are fine and the Bly ray discs are fine.... windows just doesn't recognize the discs.

Suggestions please

:)

JayHammond1, Sep 30, 2019
  2. JimM71 Win User

Bluray issues with Windows 10

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately none of those steps worked. The problem I'm running into is that device manager is not recognizing the second bluray burner at all. I've unplugged it from the mb, plugged it back in and it doesn't do anything.
    I even tried plugging it into different ports on the mb and still nothing. The bluray burner worked perfectly fine the night before the install of Win10. It does have power to it, it opens and closes fine, it even goes through initialization when starting
    up the computer. Please let me know of any other suggestions. Thank you.

JimM71, Sep 30, 2019
  3. JimM71 Win User
    Bluray issues with Windows 10

After my recent Windows 10 upgrade, one of my two bluray burners no longer works, it doesn't even appear in device manager. Has anyone else faced this issue and is there a solution ? The bluray burners are both LG. The one that works (somewhat, it doesn't
    recognize blank bluray discs) is WH12LS39, the other one that doesn't work is a slightly older model I believe to be WH12LS30.

JimM71, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

BluRay Drive won't play movie discs

I am trying to play some bluray discs on Windows 10. It sometimes sees the drive but rarely see the disc in the drive. I am unable to go back to Windows 7 or 8.
    Every time I try to play a movie in various movie player, the disc would not be found.

Miss Bad Wolf, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

1. Some bluray discs are not recognized others are - Similar Threads - bluray discs are

2. My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...: My BluRay Drive is BH12LS38 and for some reason I am having this problem since a week ago. I tried to restore, use RegEdit... but still nothing. Any suggestions?...
  3. My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...: My BluRay Drive is BH12LS38 and for some reason I am having this problem since a week ago. I tried to restore, use RegEdit... but still nothing. Any suggestions?...
  4. ASUS Bluray BW-16D1HT reads discs but will not write

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Bluray BW-16D1HT reads discs but will not write: Hi there,I have installed a new ASUS Bluray BW-16D1HT internal optical drive. I purchased this to replace an older one which had stopped working on the assumption that it had a hardware fault. Now I doubt that. However, I cannot write anything to the new drive, despite being...
  5. MthsTec external Bluray optical drive not recognized by computer

MthsTec external Bluray optical drive not recognized by computer: Good morning I recently purchased MthsTec external optical drive. When I plug the drive into a USB port the device is not recognized by the computer....
  6. How do I play bluray discs on windows 10?

How do I play bluray discs on windows 10?: Whenever I try to play blu ray discs on my blu ray drive, I get an error in VLC. I tried getting help from Microsoft tech support but they seemed to be unable to understand what it meant to play a blu ray disc. o_O One "advisor" said to use VLC and it would play any blu ray...
  7. Windows Explorer won't recognize BluRay, DVD or CD disc files with new Blu Ray Drive (WH16NS40)

Windows Explorer won't recognize BluRay, DVD or CD disc files with new Blu Ray Drive (WH16NS40): I recently built a new PC and I am using Windows 10 Pro. I installed a new OEM version of the LG Internal SATA 16x Super Multi Blue (WH16NS40). When I try to view any type of disc within Windows File Explorer the contents do not show up. File Explorer will essentially eject...
  8. Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10: I recently installed a Pioneer BDR-2209 BluRay drive in my PC and Windows does not recognize it. It worked initially but is no longer showing in the Device Manager. It has power and is recognized in the Bios. Additionally, I installed the drive in a different Windows 10 PC...
  9. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs: My Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 bluray writer/read can't read and write bluray discs (also can't detect it, it's spins up a bit than down) including thoose which was written by itself. I can't find driver on the Pioneer's page. And somewhy the windows detects it as DVD/CD-ROM type....
  10. BluRay Drive won't play movie discs

BluRay Drive won't play movie discs: I am trying to play some bluray discs on Windows 10. It sometimes sees the drive but rarely see the disc in the drive. I am unable to go back to Windows 7 or 8. Every time I try to play a movie in various movie player, the disc would not be found. 6202