Windows 10: Some bugs caused by the "Force dark mode for web contents" flag have been fixed in the...

Discus and support Some bugs caused by the "Force dark mode for web contents" flag have been fixed in the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] Before, when enabling the flag, the glyph icons in Settings, History, Extensions, etc. had a black color, this bug has been fixed: Settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Some bugs caused by the "Force dark mode for web contents" flag have been fixed in the...

Some bugs caused by the "Force dark mode for web contents" flag have been fixed in the... [​IMG]

Before, when enabling the flag, the glyph icons in Settings, History, Extensions, etc. had a black color, this bug has been fixed:

Settings.

Collections.

This flag also caused small bugs on some websites that have their own dark mode, one of those sites was Reddit:

Bug fixed on Reddit.

The "Force dark mode for web contents" flag had disappeared in version 80.0.338.0, but, as I had said in Tweeter, it was expected that it would reappear in another version.

These bugs can still be seen in the Beta and Dev versions when the flag is enabled.

Another improvement in the dark mode has to do with the task manager:

Task manager.

This change appeared a few days ago and, for now, is only present in the Canary version.

submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode

Read more: Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode - Thurrott.com

See also: Dark mode in Outlook.com - Outlook

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode

Read more: Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode - Thurrott.com

See also: Dark mode in Outlook.com - Outlook

Brink, Nov 22, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Some bugs caused by the "Force dark mode for web contents" flag have been fixed in the...

Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer

Hi Daniel

In version 1809 Microsoft released the Dark Mode in Explorer and honestly it was released too early and full of bugs

Microsoft have been working on the Dark Mode a lot and have resolved the bugs in that and added it to other Windows applications - this is all coming in version 19h1 (1903) dues to be released in a couple of weeks

So, for the moment there is nothing you can do, but rest assured all these bugs have been fixed in this new release . .

DaveM121, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Some bugs caused by the "Force dark mode for web contents" flag have been fixed in the...

1. Some bugs caused by the "Force dark mode for web contents" flag have been fixed in the... - Similar Threads - bugs caused Force

2. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  3. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  4. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  6. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  7. Dark mode search bar bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark mode search bar bug: I enabled dark mode on Windows 10 20H2 and sometimes when I click around, the search bar only is dark in the text box area, it looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet It turns fully dark when I hover the mouse over it. Anyone know a solution? TIA 180811
  8. Microsoft is fixing a Windows 10 bug that causes forced reboots

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is fixing a Windows 10 bug that causes forced reboots: Microsoft is finally fixing an annoying Windows 10 bug that causes a random reboot on some devices running the October 2020 Update. The tech giant has also removed the ‘compatibility hold’, which should allow more users to install the upcoming feature updates. In November...
  9. Dark mode boxes bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode boxes bug: [ATTACH] My dark mode isn't working properly, these parts are withe with white letters, making them almost impossible to read. How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/jt0s6kstove41.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=741bb4f3ce62dca4c0d54b1316be28377d2a9f45 submitted...
  10. You can now "force dark mode for web contents" in Edge insider Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You can now "force dark mode for web contents" in Edge insider Canary.: [ATTACH] This feature was implemented in Chromium a long time ago and now Microsoft has added the necessary flag to enable it in Edge Canary (80.0.317.1): Flag. This flag doesn't interfere with those sites that use their own dark mode and if you already use an extension...