Windows 10: Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

Discus and support Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The 'e','g','h','fn', and some numbers in number pad did not work in my device since 10 months. I am typing this with external keyboard. I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vasanth K S, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

The 'e','g','h','fn', and some numbers in number pad did not work in my device since 10 months. I am typing this with external keyboard. I don't know how to solve this issue. And many of my friends and neighbor's are also fading this issue especially with windows device. Glad to hear a rectification.

:)

Vasanth K S, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

1. Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard - Similar Threads - buttons didn't keyboard

2. some keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some keyboard not working: hello, so after i installed some updates on my laptop some keys stopped working which are: leftctrl, 5, 6, f1, f2, -, =, f8, f9, ` and delete keys i think the update which ruined my keyboard was .net framework update so what should i do? i dont want to do system restore...
  3. some keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    some keyboard not working: hello, so after i installed some updates on my laptop some keys stopped working which are: leftctrl, 5, 6, f1, f2, -, =, f8, f9, ` and delete keys i think the update which ruined my keyboard was .net framework update so what should i do? i dont want to do system restore...
  4. The button of real time protection didn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The button of real time protection didn't work: It's on, I want to turn it off but it doesn't work no matter how many times I press it it's still on. Other buttons also have the same problem. When I restarted my computer there was a notification that I had turned off real-time protection, when I clicked on that...
  5. Some keyboard button not function well

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keyboard button not function well: Keyboard button s , z and x not function sometimes. It likes press S button but nothing work at all but keep pressing a while it worked again. Anything help ?...
  6. Some keyboard button not function well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keyboard button not function well: Keyboard button s , z and x not function sometimes. It likes press S button but nothing work at all but keep pressing a while it worked again. Anything help ?...
  7. Some keyboard button not function well

8. Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.: I really searched for a long time, the articles mentioning similar problems didn't help.The usual "Get" button is missing, for some apps its there, for others it's not, and there is no message saying game is unavailable or any explanation. Please help.Here is how it...
  9. Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard: The 'e','g','h','fn', and some numbers in number pad did not work in my device since 10 months. I am typing this with external keyboard. I don't know how to solve this issue. And many of my friends and neighbor's are also fading this issue especially with windows device. Glad...
  10. Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard: The 'e','g','h','fn', and some numbers in number pad did not work in my device since 10 months. I am typing this with external keyboard. I don't know how to solve this issue. And many of my friends and neighbor's are also fading this issue especially with windows device. Glad...