Windows 10: some can't download window 10 mail

Discus and support some can't download window 10 mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some mail can't download or can't open and freeze with window 10 mail app. After freeze this mail all other mail can't open too. So exit mail app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tsukasa yoshida, Mar 10, 2021.

1. some can't download window 10 mail

Some mail can't download or can't open and freeze with window 10 mail app.

After freeze this mail all other mail can't open too.

So exit mail app and reinter mail app then other mail can open but can't open same mail.

My mail account is hotmail.com.

Also if I use outlook app I can open same mail.

And my mobile phone I can open same mail.

:)

tsukasa yoshida, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. some can't download window 10 mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

some can't download window 10 mail

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

some can't download window 10 mail

1. some can't download window 10 mail - Similar Threads - can't download window

2. Can't add yahoo mail to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add yahoo mail to Windows 10 Mail: Hi, I've successfully added my Yahoo.ca account to Windows 10 mail in the past. For some reason it was disconnected. I tried adding it again using the account password and the app password created through Yahoo. Both don't work. I have two-step verification set up in...
  3. Mail app not downloading some emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not downloading some emails: Sometimes, if I click on an email that's not fully downloaded first, I can never download it again. It's locked in some kind of limbo. I use the mail app with Yahoo mail. How can I free it from limbo and get it downloaded into the mail app....
  4. attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail: i cannot download attachments when i receive mail in windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachment-with-mail-cannot-be-downloaded-in/64b2acb4-4563-44e2-85cd-8aed2c026766
  5. Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot

Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot: Over the past several days, certain websites especially Yahoo! Mail have been slow in loading. I can't use my Yahoo! Mail account at all. Either it doesn't load, or I can't open messages, or I can't delete messages. I haven't been able to really use it in at least two days....
  6. Issues while downloading some attachments on Mail app

Issues while downloading some attachments on Mail app: Hi Windows 10 mail app. If I open an e-mail with a PDF attachment the Mail app can download the attachment. But my p12 or p7s certificate files can't be downloaded. I receive this error: "We couldn't download one or more of the attachments. Please try again later"...
  7. Capitalisation of some words in Mail on Windows 10

Capitalisation of some words in Mail on Windows 10: Hi all, I think it all started with some of the latest upgrades. Every time I write certain words in an email using the Mail app on Windows 10, their first letter automatically changes to make it a capitalised one, in mid-sentence. The thing is those are words that I...
  8. Windows Mail not downloading mail

Windows Mail not downloading mail: I have 4 accounts added to Windows mail. They have downloaded some mail at one point (I only started using it yesterday) so it seems the passwords are fine, but when I click refresh, it says they're all up to date. instead when I log into the accounts I see emails there...
  9. Windows 10 Mail picture downloads

Windows 10 Mail picture downloads: I am unable to open pictures in attached photos in Windows 10 Mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-picture-downloads/eb7ac0b6-28c4-40d4-98f6-9bd763c9b86e
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...