Windows 10: Some capital letters not working after BIOS update

Discus and support Some capital letters not working after BIOS update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated the BIOS because the touchpad freezes (See Touchpad freezes even after resetting Windows) and then the keyboard started failing too after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kmint, Jan 24, 2020.

1. kmint Win User

Some capital letters not working after BIOS update

I updated the BIOS because the touchpad freezes

(See Touchpad freezes even after resetting Windows)

and then the keyboard started failing too after that. It worked fine before BIOS update. So I googled and read that some guy solved it by resetting Windows, but it didn't solve it to me.

Some capital letters fail when I use the left caps key and some when I use the right one. These ones fail.

Left key fails on: ZXCVM
    Right key fails on: QWERUIOP

So they don't fail in the whole line but some letters work (BN) and (TY)

:)

kmint, Jan 24, 2020
  2. hpholm Win User

Bring back capital letters!

Hi Jacob,

I am quite sure the settings maze is going to be completely redesigned in Windows 10. ;-)

There are several feature requests for improving the experience of Windows Phone already on

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...uggestions/category/18991-improved-experience

I was only able to find one suggestion for capitalizing the words in settings, and it is a long way to the top:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6157634-the-1st-letter-should-start-with-a-capital-let

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Capital letter

Some capital letters not working after BIOS update [​IMG]

Some capital letters not working after BIOS update [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Some capital letters not working after BIOS update - Similar Threads - capital letters working

2. Capital letters

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Capital letters: Windows 10 version 1903 64bit. When using Word 2007,for some reason The next line always starts with a capital letter(as in this line)is there a setting to Prevent this happening? 143513
  3. Some applications are not working after update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some applications are not working after update 1903: Hello, When I upgrade the windows 1903 version then we are getting the below errors 1. Apps are not working. 2. The screen share is not working. 3. x-ray mark on background of apps Thanks...
  4. Mouse in USB port not working after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse in USB port not working after BIOS update: Hi! I had a BIOS update on my ASUS laptop and after that my wireless mouse in USB port isn't working any more. The cursor is moving but at pressing the button on the mouse it doesn't to anything. I did remove the battery from the mouse and turned it off an on and it doesn't...
  5. Some letters are missing

Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  6. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  7. The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end...: The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end of the sentence. This has continued to happen after reinstalling Windows 1o and doing all the updates. Any solutions?...
  8. Wireless Keyboard won't always shift capital letters

Wireless Keyboard won't always shift capital letters: Hello. I am new here. I had just bought a dell all-in-one computer with Windows 10 pre-installed. The computer is functioning properly. I also had a wireless Logitech wave keyboard and use it instead of the default keyboard that comes with the dell computer. However, I...
  9. Capital letter

in Windows 10 Support
    Capital letter: When typing an email,each time I start a new line and press the space bar after the first word, the first letter of the new line becomes a capital letter.Is there any way to correct this from happening? 104867
  10. HELP Keyboard (Even On-screen) won't capitalize letters with shift

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP Keyboard (Even On-screen) won't capitalize letters with shift: I can capitalize every letter/symbol except for letters "t" and "m." In order for me to capitalize them, I have to use the caps lock function. I can't even use the on-screen keyboard to capitalize said letters, it simply doesn't go through. This might or might not be a...