Windows 10: Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen

Discus and support Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For example, when I look at the setting of the pc, the fonts for the descriptions under each category are blurry, for lack of a better word. I am sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by freez1ngmoon, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen

For example, when I look at the setting of the pc, the fonts for the descriptions under each category are blurry, for lack of a better word. I am sure there is some setting I have to adjust but cannot seem to find it myself.

:)

freez1ngmoon, Jun 11, 2022
  2. User11235 Win User

Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks

This is how it looks now, the problem started occurring like 3 months ago

Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen [​IMG]

this is how its suppose to look when i take a screen shot of it

Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen [​IMG]

User11235, Jun 11, 2022
  3. DimaAdham Win User
    Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Jun 11, 2022
  4. rquez Win User

Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen

Monitor Display Slightly Cut Off

Display Specs

• 2560x1440 Qnix 2710 Montior
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
    The bottom part of my display is cut off. The cut is very slight and I can't see the blue highlighed line that shows an app currently running in the taskbar.

Also notifications get cut in half because they display at the bottom right corner of the screen.

A partial solution to this is using the NVIDIA control panel to resize the display to 2560x1426, but that makes the font blurry.

I have the latest drivers for my graphics card.

Taking a screenshot, shows the accurate display without the cut off so I took a picture.

imgur.com

I did not have this problem on Windows 8.1 or 7

Thank you

rquez, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen

1. Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen - Similar Threads - characters missing cut

2. Missing Characters When Typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Characters When Typing: Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Recently, when I've been typing in Microsoft Edge, JAWS seems to think there's missing letters. Is JAWS on the fritz? Or is it my keyboard that's acting strange? As far as I know, this doesn't happen in any other applications....
  3. Missing Characters When Typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Characters When Typing: Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Recently, when I've been typing in Microsoft Edge, JAWS seems to think there's missing letters. Is JAWS on the fritz? Or is it my keyboard that's acting strange? As far as I know, this doesn't happen in any other applications....
  4. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  5. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  6. Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen: For example, when I look at the setting of the pc, the fonts for the descriptions under each category are blurry, for lack of a better word. I am sure there is some setting I have to adjust but cannot seem to find it myself....
  7. Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some characters missing or cut off when displayed on screen: For example, when I look at the setting of the pc, the fonts for the descriptions under each category are blurry, for lack of a better word. I am sure there is some setting I have to adjust but cannot seem to find it myself....
  8. Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..: Any idea why? This in the only dialog I can find that is cut off. Changing resolution or display settings scale doesn't fix this. Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.685 [ATTACH]...
  9. Display cut off at bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen: I just completed W10 installation and it seems to be working, but the bottom of the display is cut off. I shifted the task bar to the right side or otherwise I couldn't see it. Still annoying. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card with 512 MB memory and a Dell ST2410...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar: So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks This is how it looks...