Windows 10: Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some...

Discus and support Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happened about 3 days ago and I don't know why,it is also same in app unistalling window, text is in yellow color. Can anyone help me fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeoMagicCrafter, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some...

This happened about 3 days ago and I don't know why,it is also same in app unistalling window, text is in yellow color. Can anyone help me fix this? Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some... bc1f351b-75b1-4a24-aa03-9821b9d93ab1?upload=true.png Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some... 3b20498d-3809-46e1-90de-8c9f188e8c48?upload=true.png

:)

GeoMagicCrafter, Oct 4, 2020

2. File explorer window be force to scroll to top when changing theme color

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

We appreciate you for trying some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Does the issue only occur with File explore window when you try to change the theme color?

• Can you elaborate more about the situation you are facing, when you say “File explorer window be force to scroll to top when changing theme color”?

• Do you sign in to the Windows 10 through Microsoft/Local account?
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Change the text color of file or folder names when viewed in file explorer

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

There no option to change the text color of the file or folder names in file explorer.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Thank You.

Arun B J, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some...

How to not separate pictures and videos in File Explorer?

Hi.

If Date Modified doesn't show on the options when you choose Sort by, we suggest that you perform this steps:

• In File Explorer, select the folder you want to have changes with.
    • Right-click and select Sort by.
    • Select More, then check if the Date modified option has a check mark.
    • Click OK, then try to perform again the steps provided by Acelyn Alc.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some...

1. Some colors on my computer suddenly changed like this in file explorer and when I mark some... - Similar Threads - colors computer suddenly

2. Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue: Some colors on my computer are a different color for example the purple colors look blue and I don’t know how to change it back to purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-colors-on-my-computer-are-a-different-color/dbddc2d4-44da-42a3-9ba5-24c0b3e1779d
  3. Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some colors on my computer are a different color for example some purple colors look blue: Some colors on my computer are a different color for example the purple colors look blue and I don’t know how to change it back to purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-colors-on-my-computer-are-a-different-color/dbddc2d4-44da-42a3-9ba5-24c0b3e1779d
  4. some icons have their colors changed to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons have their colors changed to black: for example my youtube icon is black my netflix icon is black if someone can please tell me how to fix this it would be very helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-have-their-colors-changed-to-black/b3b40f0c-7bde-4368-bbb2-e8e74a1fb0fd
  5. some icons have their colors changed to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some icons have their colors changed to black: for example my youtube icon is black my netflix icon is black if someone can please tell me how to fix this it would be very helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-have-their-colors-changed-to-black/b3b40f0c-7bde-4368-bbb2-e8e74a1fb0fd
  6. There is a X mark behind some files and apps, and can't change icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a X mark behind some files and apps, and can't change icons: Hello!There is a X mark behind some files and apps, and can't change iconsAnd i have lots of space! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-x-mark-behind-some-files-and-apps-and/1690f056-aeeb-4e0b-9753-1f29d1b8e08f
  7. Screen Colors Change for Some Reason

Screen Colors Change for Some Reason: Hi, I restarted my Lenovo laptop and the colors looked different. Blue is swapped with orange, green is swapped with purple, etc. I took a screenshot and sent it to myself, and the image turned out normal. Is there any way to revert this back to normal? Any help would be...
  8. Going Fullscreen in some game changed the color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going Fullscreen in some game changed the color: Everytime i play some specific games Assetto Corsa&ROBLOX, and going Fullscreen mode, It changed the color to somewhat 'blueish', when i play in windowed mode or when theres something on the screen like adjusting the volume it comes back to original color it supposed to be,...
  9. Sudden change of font of some software

Sudden change of font of some software: How do I change the software font you see in the image below or return it to the default? The red line is defragmenting software fonts. The blue line is the default mode. In the image below, you can see two different software. And most importantly, in the font...
  10. Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...: Nothing's perfect, but I enjoyed these changes: - an option to not show libraries - options to not show recently used - the scroll wheel works just by hovering over either the nav pane or the file list regardless of which is currently selected 11635