Windows 10: Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't

Discus and support Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Two old Games,Spirit of speed & Operation Flash point Cold war Crisis.Both the games I downloaded the demo,and both work very well.I bought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GEOFFREYHART, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't

I have Two old Games,Spirit of speed & Operation Flash point Cold war Crisis.Both the games I downloaded the demo,and both work very well.I bought the full disc of both games some time ago,and run on previous

windows very well.Why can't I get the full games to work even with a no cd disk,or trying to mix in the files of my full game into the demos?Even patches from the relative websites fail me?

:)

GEOFFREYHART, Nov 11, 2018

2. delete demo games

If you don't want to see them everyday, you can remove their shortcuts from the games folder.

To do this, follow these steps:

• open file explorer
    • go to windows folder
    • go to start menu
    • go to programs>games
    • delete the game's shortcut from there by tapping-n-holding on the shortcut

TarandeepKaur, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Bruno_Gui Win User
    Why Zune dosen´t support my lumia 920?

Why Zune dosen´t support any lumia with WP8? Windows Phone PC application is so disappointing comparing to Zune application. I had an Lumia 710 and i used a lot zune application...

Bruno_Gui, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't

delete demo games

If those games were installed by the device manufacturer, then they cannot be removed as they are part of the ROM. I suggest you check in Remove programs if they are listed there. If not, you will have to live with them.

Linley Meslier, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't

1. Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't - Similar Threads - Demos Full Game

2. Xbox Game Bar's Capture section dosen't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar's Capture section dosen't work: good day to people of microsoft support, anyways when my laptop autoupdated to windows 11 it was bad, then it gradually became fine but i have one major issue with the xbox game bar app, for some reason i cant record any videos or clips even if its activated, it was working...
  3. Xbox Game Bar's Capture section dosen't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar's Capture section dosen't work: good day to people of microsoft support, anyways when my laptop autoupdated to windows 11 it was bad, then it gradually became fine but i have one major issue with the xbox game bar app, for some reason i cant record any videos or clips even if its activated, it was working...
  4. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard dosen't work: hi, I have windows 10, and some of the keys on my keyboard doesn't work, I know that it isn't hardware because when I press the affected keys they make a beeping sound, and no I checked that sticky and toggles keys are off, I tried uninstalling my keyboard drivers and...
  5. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard dosen't work: hi, I have windows 10, and some of the keys on my keyboard doesn't work, I know that it isn't hardware because when I press the affected keys they make a beeping sound, and no I checked that sticky and toggles keys are off, I tried uninstalling my keyboard drivers and...
  6. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my game forza horizon 4 demo is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    my game forza horizon 4 demo is not working: miiii game not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-forza-horizon-4-demo-is-not-working/074a6e1e-e5f3-4c37-8e5e-db936269dcfa
  8. Some Games Are Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Games Are Not working.: Some days ago My motherboard was giving me the problem. when i notice this, I just changed my motherboard,re-install my windows 10.But After this when i re installed my all games, a lot of them are not working. 1 of my game gave me this error. Video card or driver doesn't...
  9. sandbox dosen't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sandbox dosen't work.: [ATTACH] after running sandbox the above box shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-dosent-work/0989f7de-48df-42b1-877e-5ae8a800e07b
  10. sandbox dosen't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sandbox dosen't work.: [ATTACH] after running sandbox the above box shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-dosent-work/0989f7de-48df-42b1-877e-5ae8a800e07b"