Windows 10: some devices drivers are not updated by windows

Discus and support some devices drivers are not updated by windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gige, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Gige Win User

some devices drivers are not updated by windows

All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find, download, and update their drivers.

:)

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 12, 2024
  4. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

some devices drivers are not updated by windows

1. some devices drivers are not updated by windows - Similar Threads - devices drivers are

2. Windows Update deleting some of my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update deleting some of my drivers: I am using Windows 11 Pro. I've noticed one thing for the couple of months: Windows, whenever updates itself, auto-deletes my AMD graphics and chipset drivers. I find it very annoying having to reinstall those drivers after every single update. Is there any permanent fixes to...
  3. Windows Update deleting some of my drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update deleting some of my drivers: I am using Windows 11 Pro. I've noticed one thing for the couple of months: Windows, whenever updates itself, auto-deletes my AMD graphics and chipset drivers. I find it very annoying having to reinstall those drivers after every single update. Is there any permanent fixes to...
  4. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some devices drivers are not updated by windows: All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find, download, and update their drivers....
  5. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some devices drivers are not updated by windows: All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find, download, and update their drivers....
  6. Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices: Hello, so recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 but now I can't use any of my controller (my 360 controller and ps4 controller) or my enteral harddrive cus everytime I plug them in I get the notification saying device installation is forbidden by system policy I found...
  7. Device Driver Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Driver Update: So I have a Wireless USB adapter. I updated the device drivers of the adapter on my laptop, but the adapter's intended use is not for my laptop but for a different desktop. The question is, will the adapter remain updated even when I change PC's or do I need to re-update it...
  8. Devices and drivers after Windows update

Devices and drivers after Windows update: After the latest windows update, the CD/DVD drive on my HP laptop is not recognised and does not appear in the device manager. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-and-drivers-after-windows-update/7851d492-e2c0-46f8-a2c0-e93b87427971
  9. Does windows update also update some drivers?

Does windows update also update some drivers?: Hello So, I was wondering if windows update also updates some drivers such as your audio drivers, printers drivers, and etc. or it is only just a windows update? Sorry for the newbie question. Thank you in advance...
  10. Request help locking in specific drivers for some devices during Windows 10 updates

Request help locking in specific drivers for some devices during Windows 10 updates: Is there a way to keep Windows updates, like 1909, from changing specific drivers? I had the Group Policy Editor set to "Prevent installation of devices that match any of these device IDs”, yet 1909 ignored that setting and changed all of those drivers to obsolete generic...