Windows 10: Some dvds can't read in computer.

Discus and support Some dvds can't read in computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some dvds can't read in computer bot working on tv. Which software can read this dvd.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by korangmopham, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Some dvds can't read in computer.

Some dvds can't read in computer bot working on tv. Which software can read this dvd.

:)

korangmopham, Feb 23, 2020
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Feb 23, 2020
  3. jgunning Win User
    Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

Did it come with a warranty..?It should just work.. *Cool Some dvds can't read in computer. :cool:

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Some dvds can't read in computer.

DVD+/- won't read or write on Win 10

Hello Brown,

We appreciate the effort and time that you have put in to resolve the issue. I would like to assist you further from here

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the CD/DVD drivers from the manufacturer's website and then check. You can follow the steps given below to uninstall the CD/DVD drivers.

Follow these steps to Uninstall DVD-CD ROM driver.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
    • Search for DVD-CD ROM driver
      and expand it.
    • Right click on the DVD-CD ROM
      driver and select Uninstall.

Do not restart your computer, go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers and install it.

Hope it will help this time.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Some dvds can't read in computer.

1. Some dvds can't read in computer. - Similar Threads - dvds can't read

2. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reading some DVDs, not others: Trying to watch DVD movies on my laptop and some of them are viewable while others aren't. The ones that do not work just say "Please insert a disc and it seems that it's 50/50. Nothing else is wrong. Do I need special software or drivers?My Laptop is a Lenovo V570. The DVD...
  3. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reading some DVDs, not others: Trying to watch DVD movies on my laptop and some of them are viewable while others aren't. The ones that do not work just say "Please insert a disc and it seems that it's 50/50. Nothing else is wrong. Do I need special software or drivers?My Laptop is a Lenovo V570. The DVD...
  4. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  6. read errors when ripping dvds

read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  7. read errors when ripping dvds

8. Optical drive will not read DVDs

Optical drive will not read DVDs: Have used VLC media player for a few years with no problem for both CDs and DVDs on Windows 10 OS. Suddenly DVDs are not recognised. The device is working properly, drivers are up to date, have tried uninstalling the device and reinstalling, have edited the registry to remove...
  9. Can't play DVDs

Can't play DVDs: I have a Dell Inspiron 3670/Windows 10 desktop computer. I cannot play DVDs with the Windows Media Player. No problem playing CDs. I don't get any error message. There is a small arrow at the bottom of the page with the message "retrieving media info" but the DVD never...
  10. CD/DVD drive not reading DVDs

CD/DVD drive not reading DVDs: My CD/DVD drive cannot read/write to DVD, yet it reads and writes to CDs! The Device Manages shows that the drive is working normally, yet when I insert a DVD, I get the error message "no media"! I have tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it, but the fault...