Windows 10: Some emails not getting through to hotmail account

Discus and support Some emails not getting through to hotmail account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know why I am getting most emails, but some from repritable businesses and contacts are not being received? I have checked the junk folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JCA_617, Jun 13, 2020.

1. JCA_617 Win User

Some emails not getting through to hotmail account

Does anyone know why I am getting most emails, but some from repritable businesses and contacts are not being received? I have checked the junk folder etc., but it is not there.

:)

JCA_617, Jun 13, 2020
  2. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Some emails not getting through to hotmail account

Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Some emails not getting through to hotmail account

1. Some emails not getting through to hotmail account - Similar Threads - emails getting through

2. Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?: Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-assistance-i-just-want-some-help-on/8305c0c4-b74c-490d-93f6-48a1b84ba398
  3. Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?: Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-assistance-i-just-want-some-help-on/8305c0c4-b74c-490d-93f6-48a1b84ba398
  4. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  5. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  6. Emails that never make it to my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails that never make it to my Hotmail account: Everything is in the title.I had a friend who sent me half dozen mails last year and none of them reached my account. I had to use my Gmail account!!!!This joke happened a few months ago with mails which were much more "delicate" since it was about a job. And then again, a...
  7. Hotmail. emails

Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  8. My hotmail email on some sites says not valid email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My hotmail email on some sites says not valid email: On some websites my hotmail email is nor recognised says invalid email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotmail-email-on-some-sites-says-not-valid/cff1ae87-29bc-439d-9f9a-5a782aa536ef
  9. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i am finding it hard to close my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** please help...
  10. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i would like to shut down *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive *** Email address is removed for privacy *** what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closure-of-hotmail-email-account/313524ec-e26f-49cd-85ea-b3cbb0b46f9c