Windows 10: some features are disabled and some options are cannot be accessible in windows 10 pro

Discus and support some features are disabled and some options are cannot be accessible in windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to fix dx setup parameters not found an error in my windows 10 pro in my personal hp laptop?How to enabled DWM DPI Scaling in my windows 10 pro in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChirodeepDey, May 26, 2021.

1. some features are disabled and some options are cannot be accessible in windows 10 pro

How to fix dx setup parameters not found an error in my windows 10 pro in my personal hp laptop?How to enabled DWM DPI Scaling in my windows 10 pro in my personal hp laptop?How to fix an error allow access location on my windows 10 pro in my personal hp laptop?How to fix and removed showing a message "So

:)

ChirodeepDey, May 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2021
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    manage optional features

Hi Alicia,

There could be a setting that has been configured to open the Manage optional features automatically. We'd like to know a few things so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is Manage optional features popping up right after you turn on your computer or while using it?
    • Are you trying to disable the Manage optional features completely?

If you're trying to disable any of the optional features, here are the steps on how to do it :

• Go to Control Panel and click on Programs.
    • Click on the Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On Windows Features, select the feature(s) that you want to enable or disable and click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer as the wizard says to complete the task.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, May 26, 2021
  4. some features are disabled and some options are cannot be accessible in windows 10 pro

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, May 26, 2021
Thema:

some features are disabled and some options are cannot be accessible in windows 10 pro

1. some features are disabled and some options are cannot be accessible in windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - features are disabled

2. script that disabled some windows security features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    script that disabled some windows security features: Apparently a friend of mine ran a script that disabled my core isolation and is disabling it every time I restart my PCdoes anyone know a fix for this or how to remove it?. Here is the script:#SCRIPT TO DISABLE DEVICE PROTECTION AND VIRTUALIZATION BASED...
  3. script that disabled some windows security features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    script that disabled some windows security features: Apparently a friend of mine ran a script that disabled my core isolation and is disabling it every time I restart my PCdoes anyone know a fix for this or how to remove it?. Here is the script:#SCRIPT TO DISABLE DEVICE PROTECTION AND VIRTUALIZATION BASED...
  4. Cannot access to some external HD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot access to some external HD: I recently recovered my old HD from my previous pc, but for some reason when I try to E:/Users/MyOldPcUserName, it keeps loading it whitout never let me in. Any suggestions about to solve it? submitted by /u/Gol_D_baT [link] [comments]...
  5. Advanced Options missing some features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Options missing some features: Of late my Advanced Options only displays the Startup settings while other features such as Startup Repair and Command Prompt suddenly vanished. [IMG]...
  6. Some users cannot shutdown/restart Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some users cannot shutdown/restart Windows 10 Pro: Hi, We are using Windows 10 Pro version 1903 (Build 18362.476). Problem : Some 4 of 60 laptop users cannot shutdown/restart the laptop. The screen appears "Shutting down" or "Restarting" forever till they have to hold the power button till off. - After the...
  7. Some feature on Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some feature on Desktop: Before when I right click on my desktop it shows Graphics properties and Graphics option. but now I am missing it. Help me to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-feature-on-desktop/996a7515-a401-4871-a71f-061e225e8fe7
  8. Windows 10 some accessing issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 some accessing issues.: Hello, This is Reyad Hossain. I was installed a third party theme pack "Aqua SkinPack", after some few moments i was uninstalled it. Then some process not executed properly. Start button not work, personalize not work, also when i clicked on Microsoft edge then it shows...
  9. Cannot access some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access some websites: Suddenly a couple of days ago while looking through Youtube, I suddenly had a blue screen of death. PC has never been the same since! System Restore and Reset your PC both fail. Also on Chrome I cannot access any https websites, on Edge I cannot access any websites, plus...
  10. Do Some Computers/10 Versions Lack Advanced Option Features?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do Some Computers/10 Versions Lack Advanced Option Features?: I got a new laptop from dell (7559) about 2 months ago and already ran into an issue that seems like I'm going to have to do a system refresh. Before doing that I wanted to try the startup repair functionality, however, I can't seem to find it on my pc. Using this pic as...