Windows 10: some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.

Discus and support some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on here? The zoom function is non-functional,I cannot outline and crop, and the file and print menus are not as nice.I usually use it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Owen N, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Owen N Win User

some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.

What is going on here? The zoom function is non-functional,I cannot outline and crop, and the file and print menus are not as nice.I usually use it for tidy-up and printing scanner images.It would be nice to have multi-merge and rotate as well.I did have an ms-merge program of my desktop. I have never used it, and I can't find it anymore.Are these features actually working elsewhere?

:)

Owen N, Oct 20, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Oct 20, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 20, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

1. some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work. - Similar Threads - features MSpaint don't

2. Some keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys don't work: I'm experiencing a weird problem and I'm sure it's about driver but couldn't get any solution. My device is Lenovo Ideapad flex five. Recently some buttons numeric five , six, hyphen, plus , dash, function key F1 and F2 and left ctrl key stopped working. After repeated stroke...
  3. Some keys don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys don't work: I'm experiencing a weird problem and I'm sure it's about driver but couldn't get any solution. My device is Lenovo Ideapad flex five. Recently some buttons numeric five , six, hyphen, plus , dash, function key F1 and F2 and left ctrl key stopped working. After repeated stroke...
  4. some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.: What is going on here? The zoom function is non-functional,I cannot outline and crop, and the file and print menus are not as nice.I usually use it for tidy-up and printing scanner images.It would be nice to have multi-merge and rotate as well.I did have an ms-merge program...
  5. msPaint not working in other loactions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    msPaint not working in other loactions: So as soon as I heard that MSpaint was moving to the Microsoft store, I scrambled to copy and paste the .exe to a backup drive to preserve it (I cant stand MS store apps) however when I try to open the mspaint.exe in any other location (like on my other drive) it will say...
  6. "Adding Some New Features"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Adding Some New Features": Just been working away and got a pop up saying "we are adding some new featuresnew features to Windows" or such, and a little font-like icon of Japanese characters it seems. How do i find out what it's done, i had no pop-ups detailing it etc, there's nothing highlit on my...
  7. Some features don't work after a recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some features don't work after a recent update: Hello, after updating Windows, these problems started to appear: Windows search on taskbar does not work. When trying to open a photo file, the error "File System Error -2147219196" Camera does not work. Tells me to update the drivers; I did it, but the error still doesn't...
  8. Notepad and mspaint not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notepad and mspaint not working: Hi, I have a brand new computer 1 week old And everything should be up to date. I have windows 10 Now, when I try to open paint I get the message "Unable to create document", and when I try to open notepad, nothing happens. What I've tried: 1. Opening txt files and...
  9. It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mgeli99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnl3pm/it_seems_there_are_some_issue_but_i_dont_see_it/
  10. MSPaint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSPaint?: I'm confused. I thought Microsoft Paint won't be available for Windows version 1709. Yet I can still use it when I right click an image and press Edit. (FYI the program is still located in the System32 folder). Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that it's still there, but did my...