Windows 10: some file like .exe are open in another program

Discus and support some file like .exe are open in another program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello i terminate the microsoft edge than my some application and file are open with other program plz help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yash ghorpade, Nov 19, 2018.

1. some file like .exe are open in another program

hello

i terminate the microsoft edge than my some application and file are open with other program

plz help me

:)

yash ghorpade, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

How to open a .exe file

Hi,

An EXE file (also known as executable file) contains an executable program for Windows. EXE is short for "executable," and it is the standard file extension used by Windows programs.

For us to better assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Were you getting an error when opening a .exe file?
    • Was it compressed (zipped)?

Usually, you can just double left-click the .exe file (if not compressed) to open it. However, if it's compressed, you need to install a 3rd party software to extract it.

We're looking looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 19, 2018
  3. How to open a .exe file

no i got un error nsufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service windows 10
    some file like .exe are open in another program rsp-content-status-locked.png?ver=18.1.2.png

adamamaidia, Nov 19, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

some file like .exe are open in another program

Exe file slow to open

A SFX archive isn't going to open right away. The files have to be extracted first. When you are opening it in WinRar, it's not extracting the file, it's just reading it which is why it opens right away.

erocker, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

some file like .exe are open in another program

1. some file like .exe are open in another program - Similar Threads - file exe are

2. .exe files and some apps wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe files and some apps wont open: suddenly from yesterday some of my apps wont open .Spotify app is not opening, zoom and skype tooI tried uninstalling some recent apps that I had installed but uninstall was not working even control panel wasn't opening i opened safe mode and control panel and remove a...
  3. .exe files and some apps wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe files and some apps wont open: suddenly from yesterday some of my apps wont open .Spotify app is not opening, zoom and skype tooI tried uninstalling some recent apps that I had installed but uninstall was not working even control panel wasn't opening i opened safe mode and control panel and remove a...
  4. .exe files and some apps wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Winows cant open some exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Winows cant open some exe files: Hello there, I recently bought a new pc and I have a problem. When i want to open a exe file, which I downloaded from the internet, nothing happens or a error comes up. Please help me....
  6. Windows 10 won't open some exes files.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't open some exes files.: Recently I reinstalled windows 10 home on my computer and when installing all my programs, not all the installers will open, I double click on the file and It seems that it starts loading something but never opens it. I already have tried checking system files integrity with...
  7. Open in another program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Open in another program: Hello. I'm running into problems regarding deleting, moving or re-naming files/folders ... always PDF ones. "...file is open in another program". There is no other program open! In Task manager it sometimes works to end Adobe Collaboration Synchronizer (2), but sometimes the...
  8. File is open in another program

File is open in another program: I share a folder on my network with firetv. I use it to watch movies on a tv. If I watch a movie then in fire TV close the app I used to watch it. Then using my new upgraded win10 computer I can't move or delete that movie I watched says File is open in another program I...
  9. File is open in another program

in Windows 10 Support
    File is open in another program: I share a folder on my network with firetv. I use it to watch movies on a tv. If I watch a movie then in fire TV close the app I used to watch it. Then using my new upgraded win10 computer I can't move or delete that movie I watched says File is open in another program I...
  10. Cant open some .exe files

Cant open some .exe files: I cannot open some .exe files in my desktop, even if i try open it in her folder, strange some apps open and some dont. The pop up says: "Windows cannot find "C: .exe" Make sure the name was typed correctly" [img] [img] 80284

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all exe files are trying to open with excel

2. files like .exe