Windows 10: some files say "not secure" How to fix?

Discus and support some files say "not secure" How to fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; some files say "not secure" How to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janiceberdine, Aug 11, 2018.

1. some files say "not secure" How to fix?

some files say "not secure" How to fix?

:)

janiceberdine, Aug 11, 2018
  2. mariocap Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I have the ADSMSrc.exe running but the problem its fixed for me too.

mariocap, Aug 11, 2018
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Aug 11, 2018
  4. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. some files say "not secure" How to fix? - Similar Threads - files secure fix

2. How to fix windows security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows security?: I mistakenly deleted the entire 'history' folder in the defender and now when doing a scan it pauses near the end and does not finish. The app is not unresponsive though. How could I reset the defender back to its original state?...
  3. How to fix windows security?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix windows security?: I mistakenly deleted the entire 'history' folder in the defender and now when doing a scan it pauses near the end and does not finish. The app is not unresponsive though. How could I reset the defender back to its original state?...
  4. Wifi says no Internet, secured how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says no Internet, secured how do I fix it?: My wifi says no Internet, secured.When I run the Internet connection troubleshooter I get told "security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection" on my windows 11 laptop it mentions in windows defender firewall that the vendor application norton 360 for gaming...
  5. Wifi says no Internet, secured how do I fix it?

Wifi says no Internet, secured how do I fix it?: My wifi says no Internet, secured.When I run the Internet connection troubleshooter I get told "security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection" on my windows 11 laptop it mentions in windows defender firewall that the vendor application norton 360 for gaming...
  6. Security Tab is missing in some files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Tab is missing in some files.: For certain files the security tab is missing in properties WIndows 10. The problem is only on some files and other are fine. I have tried to adjust the policy definitions - didnt workTried to update the regisrty in powershell admin - didnt workThe problems comes up when I...
  7. Security Tab is missing in some files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Tab is missing in some files.: For certain files the security tab is missing in properties WIndows 10. The problem is only on some files and other are fine. I have tried to adjust the policy definitions - didnt workTried to update the regisrty in powershell admin - didnt workThe problems comes up when I...
  8. Security Tab is missing in some files.

9. How to fix No Internet Secured

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix No Internet Secured: Hey guys I was wondering how to fix this bug with No Internet Secured on Windows 10. I looked up on YouTube for help with this stuff but I the things I did did not help. It still shows No Internet Secured. I uninstalled the drivers for my wifi then reinstalled them did not...
  10. SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: I have run the sfc /scannow command and it says that windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them so i checked online for solutions and came across the DISM command and i had run the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and the...