Windows 10: Some fkeys not functioning properly

Discus and support Some fkeys not functioning properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi microsoft, I just opened my laptop and suddenly when I tried to put it on flight mode, the f12 f12 key is for flight mode) key does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ghersenn, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ghersenn Win User

Some fkeys not functioning properly

Hi microsoft, I just opened my laptop and suddenly when I tried to put it on flight mode, the f12 f12 key is for flight mode) key does not work properly. Only f1 and f5 keys work properly, the rest does not. Please help

:)

ghersenn, Jun 2, 2019

2. Sound not functioning properly

Dear Members

i have just updated to Windows 10

when i play music my sound is not functioning properly

please suggest any solution

my Device is

SONY VAIO - E Series

suraj kamble, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Program not functioning properly

Since the installer you used is the latest version available, we suggest that you follow the steps to install the third party music application using

compatibility mode
    in Windows 10. Also included in the steps is running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter, this would automatically detect and correct some of the most common issues preventing applications to run or install properly.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Some fkeys not functioning properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Some fkeys not functioning properly

1. Some fkeys not functioning properly - Similar Threads - fkeys functioning properly

2. F11 not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 not functioning properly: Hi all, I only noticed it last night but whenever I'm in an application like edge or chrome, and press f11 to go fullscreen, it doesn't work. It instead opens a right-click menu i.e. with "emoji", "cut", "copy", "paste" and focuses on the url bar. When I press f11 outside of...
  3. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  4. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  5. Monitors not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitors not functioning properly: I have been fighting with the display drivers since Windows updated with the 20H2 build on April 4. Since then the resolution on one of my two monitors has been off — too wide, poor quality — and I can't get it to recognize the second monitor at all. I'm connected using VGA...
  6. Search not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search not functioning properly: when one searches for a file on the desktop no results are found except when srarching 'documents' , Windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-not-functioning-properly/9129fb04-9062-40a4-b8b5-6c700d909ada"
  7. PC not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not functioning properly.: Possibly corrupted files in my PC. As a result certain programs are deleted I guess they are considered to conflict with other programs. One program that is checking for malware is in competition with the other. Mainly my PC needs to be repaired through an outside vendor...
  8. Oulook Not Functioning Properly - No

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Oulook Not Functioning Properly - No: Outlook suddenly started misbehaving and would not start at all. First error message:... [img] Nothing I could do to get rid of it, so eventually uninstalled Office 365 and reinstalledfrom scratch. ((NOT actually from scratch, since when the new installation was...
  9. Homegroup not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup not functioning properly: I have four PCs in my home network, plus a ReadyNAS Duo and a Samsung Laser Printer:PC 1 – Custom build server running Windows 10 Pro. Ethernet connection.PC 2 – Custom build desktop running Windows 10 Home. Ethernet connection.PC 3 – Samsung laptop running Windows 10 Pro....
  10. Apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not functioning properly: Hey guys! I've been a W10 user for the past half year or so, and I must say that I've had pretty good experiences with it. I used it on my cheap desktop, and on my old Asus T100 as a laptop tablet hybrid. But, I got rid of both, and I got myself a second hand Lenovo ThinkPad...