Windows 10: Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home

Discus and support Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home. This is the second time where I can't find a particular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chidubem Light, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home

Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home. This is the second time where I can't find a particular folder. I tried using Windows File Recovery with a guide from a YouTube video https://youtu.be/ArAOxpJ87Cc?list=TLPQMjkxMTIwMjN1_0qxK-ZYAw but it didn't work. My System Info: MSI GE63 Raider originally came with Windows 10 but I updated it to Windows 11.The interesting thing is that it can select one subfolder out of many others and delete that but leaving the rest.

:)

Chidubem Light, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Ally D# Win User

Folder Permanently Deleted After Windows 11 Update Yesterday

Good morning. Yesterday I right clicked to delete a sub folder in my D drive. Instead of sending to the recycle bin it has permanently deleted the entire main folder. This is after a Windows 11 update. Please assist.

Ally D#, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Windows 8 - delete windows folders in another drive

Just run "cleanmgr.exe" in the run command or in a command prompt and select the drive you want to clean......

VulkanBros, Nov 30, 2023
  4. RoboX Win User

Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home

Windows 8 - delete windows folders in another drive

I have the problem (from Windows 8) to delete the folders windows and programs on a secondary disk on which it was 7 .... know how to get full control to delete those folders?

RoboX, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home

1. Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home - Similar Threads - folders keeps getting

2. Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home: Some folders keeps getting permanently automatically deleted in my D drive windows 11 Home. This is the second time where I can't find a particular folder. I tried using Windows File Recovery with a guide from a YouTube video...
  3. New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive: These folders are increasing day by day , please i want someone to resolve this issue asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-are-automatically-getting-created-in/6b0568d7-d1be-4d79-88ae-eb109704b0a4
  4. New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive: These folders are increasing day by day , please i want someone to resolve this issue asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-are-automatically-getting-created-in/6b0568d7-d1be-4d79-88ae-eb109704b0a4
  5. My D Drive keeps deleting or disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D Drive keeps deleting or disappearing: I have no idea how to explain this fully but I have researched many times every single time this happens, I know how to fix it but just not even a day ago it deleted my d drive to where I had to restore to a previous restore point which was about a week back, but not even 3...
  6. My D Drive keeps deleting or disappearing

My D Drive keeps deleting or disappearing: I have no idea how to explain this fully but I have researched many times every single time this happens, I know how to fix it but just not even a day ago it deleted my d drive to where I had to restore to a previous restore point which was about a week back, but not even 3...
  7. My D Drive keeps deleting or disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How i delete the windows folder in my D: drive

How i delete the windows folder in my D: drive: Recently i've found this windows folder in the non boot drive, how i can delete it because it take 20gb of space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-delete-the-windows-folder-in-my-d-drive/798603ec-d374-4924-979d-428dfb37458f
  9. Cant Delete The WindowsApps Folder In My "D: Drive"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Delete The WindowsApps Folder In My "D: Drive": What Do I Need Help With? I just got a new PC, Since I Didnt Want To Spend Alot of money on a new hardrive so I just added my old 1TB Hardrive Onto my New PC... Ive had Xbox Gamepass for a while and loved it ive wanted to download Cluster Truck And Forza Horizen 4 Recently...
  10. Folder getting deleted automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder getting deleted automatically: I wanted to learn Photoshop, that's why i downloaded a full guide for Photoshop of around 5 GB. Every time i put my laptop to sleep and open it, the folder is deleted. I am seriously fed me. Its more than 5 times. Plz help me....