Windows 10: Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

Discus and support Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I joined Gamepass Ultimate Beta after E3 presentation. I downloaded some games and some of them work and others just flashes the launch screen for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AgenteStan, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

I joined Gamepass Ultimate Beta after E3 presentation. I downloaded some games and some of them work and others just flashes the launch screen for a second and stops. No error message and no explanation at all.

Void Bastards, Halo: Spartan Strike, Hollow Knight or Into the Breach works great, but Gears 4, Crackdown 3, We Happy Few, Halo Wars 2 or Riptide: Renegade don't launch.

My Windows 10 version is 1903.

:)

AgenteStan, Jun 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Store will launch apps but all games on game pass will launch then suddenly close

as stated above the apps will launch fine but any game i download from game pass will not work

BananaBender92, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 11, 2019
  4. arassami Win User

Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

1. Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass - Similar Threads - games don't launch

2. Controller not working on some Xbox Game Pass PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working on some Xbox Game Pass PC games: Hi, recently i started my Xbox Game Pass subscription for PC and have been playing a lot. However, i installed Ori And The Blind Forest and my controller doesn't work. I use a Razer Serval to play. Sometimes when i can't use the controller i just use the x360ce controller...
  3. PC Shuts Down When Launching a Game Pass Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shuts Down When Launching a Game Pass Game: Hello, I've been dealing with an issue for a while now where any time I launch a game pass game on my Win 10 PC the computer shuts down. This does not happen with any other app nor with any games from any other launcher i.e. Steam or Battle Net. I have done all the...
  4. game don't recognize gamepad game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game don't recognize gamepad game pass pc: My gamepad fightin stick 4 it doesn't working on Power Ranger: Battle of grid. I know it's a ps4 pad, but I never has problems with another games in pc, when other game don't recognize the joystick I use the x360ce to emulate a xbox controller. But the game pass games are...
  5. Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games: I've had game pass for pc about 4 months with everything working fine. As of this morning I can't launch any game even though my subscription is still active. If I try launching from start menu shortcut it launches microsoft store page for "gaming services" installed...
  6. Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass. But when I try to launch the games, it says that they are unavailable in my account. The account with game pass is signed in to both the windows store and the Xbox Beta app, so I have no idea what is...
  7. pc game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...
  8. Game Pass Games Don't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Don't Install: Hi, For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to solve this issue. Xbox Game Pass games (like Gears of War 5) which require "Administrator Approval" fail to install with code 0x800700c1. I have tried just about everything you could imagine. Install game through Windows...
  9. Game Pass games not launching on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass games not launching on PC: I bought the PC Game Pass about one month and a half ago, and I started using it with no problems; my 3 main games were Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4 and Dead Rising 4, and I could play them all with no issues being present. About two weeks ago, I updated my GPU drivers...
  10. Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC): I'm trying to install some games of Game Pass in Windows 10, like Hollow Knight and The Messenger. But the Windows Store isn't allowing me to download them, like in shown this vídeo: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0N6fQTddo ). There some games that i've already played...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass pc game dont launch

2. descenders gamepass don t lauch