Windows 10: Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

Discus and support Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I joined Gamepass Ultimate Beta after E3 presentation. I downloaded some games and some of them work and others just flashes the launch screen for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AgenteStan, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

I joined Gamepass Ultimate Beta after E3 presentation. I downloaded some games and some of them work and others just flashes the launch screen for a second and stops. No error message and no explanation at all.

Void Bastards, Halo: Spartan Strike, Hollow Knight or Into the Breach works great, but Gears 4, Crackdown 3, We Happy Few, Halo Wars 2 or Riptide: Renegade don't launch.

My Windows 10 version is 1903.

:)

AgenteStan, Jun 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Store will launch apps but all games on game pass will launch then suddenly close

as stated above the apps will launch fine but any game i download from game pass will not work

BananaBender92, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 11, 2019
  4. arassami Win User

Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

1. Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass - Similar Threads - games don't launch

2. SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE when launching PC Game Pass Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE when launching PC Game Pass Games: Hello,I have a Legion 5 15ACH6H laptop with 16GB RAM and Nvidia 3060 GPU. Everything is running fine on my machine Steam games, EA games, UBI connect games except for PC Game Pass Games.I recently subscribed to the servicePC game pass and installed State of Decay 2 game. As...
  3. SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE when launching PC Game Pass Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE when launching PC Game Pass Games: Hello,I have a Legion 5 15ACH6H laptop with 16GB RAM and Nvidia 3060 GPU. Everything is running fine on my machine Steam games, EA games, UBI connect games except for PC Game Pass Games.I recently subscribed to the servicePC game pass and installed State of Decay 2 game. As...
  4. Game pass game launched itself on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass game launched itself on PC: So I made another post, can't find it. Yesterday I beat frog detective for windows. Erased game, removed permissions for it. Played high on life and halo infinite after on Xbox.Turned on computer this morning and checked achievement list. Yes I looked before and afterFrog...
  5. Game pass game launched itself on PC

Game pass game launched itself on PC: So I made another post, can't find it. Yesterday I beat frog detective for windows. Erased game, removed permissions for it. Played high on life and halo infinite after on Xbox.Turned on computer this morning and checked achievement list. Yes I looked before and afterFrog...
  6. game wont launch with pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game wont launch with pc game pass: So im trying to play games on pc using the pc game pass from xbox and every time I launch the games it shows the picture of the game and in the bottum right "signing in...." which will never change or do anything other then that Ive tried re launching reinstalling...
  7. game wont launch with pc game pass

game wont launch with pc game pass: So im trying to play games on pc using the pc game pass from xbox and every time I launch the games it shows the picture of the game and in the bottum right "signing in...." which will never change or do anything other then that Ive tried re launching reinstalling...
  8. Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]Game Pass is a service from Microsoft that offers games at a discount, few games are available on the same day, and many games are free. If you have bought the game pass subscription but cannot launch the games on Xbox or PC, this post will help you fix the problem....
  9. game pass wont launch pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass wont launch pc games: when launching flightsimulator for pc being redirected to ms store Gaming Services install which is already installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-wont-launch-pc-games/be2e04a1-947f-49ec-ac5b-cd1b298a2574
  10. Game Pass games not launching on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass games not launching on PC: I bought the PC Game Pass about one month and a half ago, and I started using it with no problems; my 3 main games were Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4 and Dead Rising 4, and I could play them all with no issues being present. About two weeks ago, I updated my GPU drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass pc game dont launch

2. descenders gamepass don t lauch