Windows 10: Some Helpful Tips

Discus and support Some Helpful Tips in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This makes things simpler, easier, quicker, fewer clicks, more efficient & productive. This one is super-basic, but I am often surprised that many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Some Helpful Tips

This makes things simpler, easier, quicker, fewer clicks, more efficient & productive. This one is super-basic, but I am often surprised that many Folks are unaware of it.#1. IF a button is live/bold it is not necessary to put your cursor to it & click... just hit Enter; such as Ok or Yes buttons or any other.#2. You want to access something... Never mind Start or File Explorer NOR Win+S... simply hit the Win key & begin typing, such as N-o and maybe, t begins searching immediately upon 2 or 3 characters and Notepad appears...#3. Using Notepade strictly as an example: You want

:)

Drew1903, Jun 18, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 18, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Some Helpful Tips :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Some Helpful Tips

lumia help + tips

Hi Christy,

To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update?
    • Anything you've done prior "Lumia help + tips" disappeared?

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Some Helpful Tips

1. Some Helpful Tips - Similar Threads - Helpful Tips

2. Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me: I also can't turn on the windows update service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-update-windows-i-tried-some-tips-but-i/4a396011-4e26-431c-b45b-c9e67440916d
  3. Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me: I also can't turn on the windows update service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-update-windows-i-tried-some-tips-but-i/4a396011-4e26-431c-b45b-c9e67440916d
  4. Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't type in the search bar in the start menu and none of the tips are helping

in Cortana
    Can't type in the search bar in the start menu and none of the tips are helping: For some reason my search bar is no longer functioning. It's making it hard to find documents and apps. I tried all the tips given either from answer.microsoft or random website but it's still not working. I'm not sure if their problem is even the same as mine. This problem...
  6. Can't type in the search bar in the start menu and none of the tips are helping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type in the search bar in the start menu and none of the tips are helping: For some reason my search bar is no longer functioning. It's making it hard to find documents and apps. I tried all the tips given either from answer.microsoft or random website but it's still not working. I'm not sure if their problem is even the same as mine. This problem...
  7. Can't type in the search bar in the start menu and none of the tips are helping

8. unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...: unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips and process as suggested by youtubers, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-or-install-apps-via-microsoft/2648550a-d170-4497-a5c2-f7205388e8a2
  9. unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...

unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...: unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips and process as suggested by youtubers, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-or-install-apps-via-microsoft/2648550a-d170-4497-a5c2-f7205388e8a2
  10. Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to help you get the best out of its features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to help you get the best out of its features: [IMG]Windows 11 is here already with a completely refurbished interface, several new security features, including some for Business and Enterprise – and some productive functionality and multitasking improvements too! Windows 11 is available as a free download and if you...