Windows 10: Some hotkeys not working

Discus and support Some hotkeys not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus vivobook that has hotkeys available and can be activated by pressing the fn+desired key. Recently, the shortcut fn + f7 for screen off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RishabhAgrawal_704, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Some hotkeys not working

I have an Asus vivobook that has hotkeys available and can be activated by pressing the fn+desired key. Recently, the shortcut fn + f7 for screen off and fn + f9 shortcut for disabling touchpad is not working. Other functions such as fn + f5,f6 for adjusting brightness and fn + f10,f11,f12 for adjusting system sound are working properly. Also, the shortcuts for audio playback i.e., fn + arrow keys too are not working. Please guide!!

:)

RishabhAgrawal_704, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Some hotkeys not working

1. Some hotkeys not working - Similar Threads - hotkeys working

2. Shortcut/HotKey for Application Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut/HotKey for Application Not Working: I recently learned that I can assign a specific hotkey to open up an application such as "ctrl + alt + s" to open Spotify. However, when I attempt to use the hotkey I have assigned for Microsoft Edge, it will not work. I have to go in, reassign the hotkey, and then, until I...
  3. Windows hotkeys no longer seem to work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hotkeys no longer seem to work: I used to be able to use my keyboard to navigate through files and folders, e.g if im browsing a folder and want to find a file that starts with A, i could press A on my keyboard, and windows would take me straight to the file. That doesn't seem to work anymore? 178959
  4. WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work: a week ago my wifi connection was showing some error, after couple of tutorials on youtube i was able to fix it by deleting the driver and restarting my computer ,the same problem occurred 2 days ago, the error was fixed randomly when i tried to connect to my wifi. however...
  5. Some fn hotkeys not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some fn hotkeys not working: So I recently changed the hard drive on my laptop to an ssd, but since I did that some of my fn hotkeys don't work anymore, but some other do. For example the volume/brightness up and down work just fine, but pause/play, next, prev and stop don't work Is there any way to fix...
  6. Fn+F9 hotkey to enable/disable the touchpad no longer works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fn+F9 hotkey to enable/disable the touchpad no longer works: I have an ASUS 541U laptop 64-bit OS, x64-based processor- after the latest update of Windows 10 the Fn + F9 hotkey to enable/disable the touchpad no longer works. It just can't be disabled or enabled. All other Fn-hotkeys work normally. I can Enable or Disable Touchpad...
  7. KEYBOARD SHORTCUT or Hotkey to a folder or drive not working

in Windows 10 Support
    KEYBOARD SHORTCUT or Hotkey to a folder or drive not working: Windows 10 offers it but I do not know the magic trick to make it actually work : [img] Right here windows is giving me hope that this is possible. but so far I have not been able to make it give me a shortcut to a folder. I need it to open it up in a manner that its...
  8. Computer stuck like this, no hotkeys work, cant ctrl-alt-del, dont know the black bar in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer stuck like this, no hotkeys work, cant ctrl-alt-del, dont know the black bar in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/glitchmasterYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6n8fj/computer_stuck_like_this_no_hotkeys_work_cant/
  9. Setting up hotkey / keyboard shortcut that works when screen is locked

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up hotkey / keyboard shortcut that works when screen is locked: Hi, I have a weird problem with my Windows 10 PC (v1909) - the PC is quite old, with a Gigabyte 770T-USB3 motherboard and Nvidia GTS 250 graphics card. It works really well except for one annoying problem. Whenever it comes out of sleep, the screen is always black - I have...
  10. Windows 10 - Windows Key, Touchpad Gestures and Hotkeys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Windows Key, Touchpad Gestures and Hotkeys are not working: I don't know whether a update broke this or it was caused by some software I downloaded but touchpad gestures, Windows Key and Hotkeys are not working on my Laptop anymore. Does anyone have a solution for this?...