Windows 10: Some hotkeys not working

Discus and support Some hotkeys not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus vivobook that has hotkeys available and can be activated by pressing the fn+desired key. Recently, the shortcut fn + f7 for screen off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RishabhAgrawal_704, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Some hotkeys not working

I have an Asus vivobook that has hotkeys available and can be activated by pressing the fn+desired key. Recently, the shortcut fn + f7 for screen off and fn + f9 shortcut for disabling touchpad is not working. Other functions such as fn + f5,f6 for adjusting brightness and fn + f10,f11,f12 for adjusting system sound are working properly. Also, the shortcuts for audio playback i.e., fn + arrow keys too are not working. Please guide!!

:)

RishabhAgrawal_704, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Some hotkeys not working

1. Some hotkeys not working - Similar Threads - hotkeys working

2. Command Prompt, standard Hotkeys don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt, standard Hotkeys don't work.: Regarding typing Input to the Command Prompt.Pressing ctrl+a just types "^A".Pressing ctrl+z just types "^Z".Seemingly no option to highlight text, as shift+ctrl+[left]/[right] or shift+[home]/[end] would normally....
  3. Command Prompt, standard Hotkeys don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt, standard Hotkeys don't work.: Regarding typing Input to the Command Prompt.Pressing ctrl+a just types "^A".Pressing ctrl+z just types "^Z".Seemingly no option to highlight text, as shift+ctrl+[left]/[right] or shift+[home]/[end] would normally....
  4. Hotkeys like 'Ctrl+.' are not working in Age of Empires 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotkeys like 'Ctrl+.' are not working in Age of Empires 4: Hotkeys like 'Ctrl+.' are not working in Age of Empires 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotkeys-like-ctrl-are-not-working-in-age-of/a0357c4d-d130-474c-8dcd-f3b1d7955536
  5. Hotkeys like 'Ctrl+.' are not working in Age of Empires 4

Hotkeys like 'Ctrl+.' are not working in Age of Empires 4: Hotkeys like 'Ctrl+.' are not working in Age of Empires 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotkeys-like-ctrl-are-not-working-in-age-of/a0357c4d-d130-474c-8dcd-f3b1d7955536
  6. Airplane mode hotkey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode hotkey not working: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm facing an issue with the airplane mode hotkey F7 on my Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop. After performing a clean restore, the hotkey has stopped functioning. I've searched for suitable drivers on the Lenovo website...
  7. Airplane mode hotkey not working

Airplane mode hotkey not working: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm facing an issue with the airplane mode hotkey F7 on my Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop. After performing a clean restore, the hotkey has stopped functioning. I've searched for suitable drivers on the Lenovo website...
  8. Airplane mode hotkey not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows-X hotkeys Win-X -> U not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-X hotkeys Win-X -> U not working: Hello everyone,It seems that my Win-X hotkeys aren't working, and they were just fine before. To clarify, I mean pressing Win-X to bring up the Quick Links menu works just fine, but further hotkeys after do not work after that. For example, I usually use Win-X -> u -> u to...
  10. Windows-X hotkeys Win-X -> U not working

Windows-X hotkeys Win-X -> U not working: Hello everyone,It seems that my Win-X hotkeys aren't working, and they were just fine before. To clarify, I mean pressing Win-X to bring up the Quick Links menu works just fine, but further hotkeys after do not work after that. For example, I usually use Win-X -> u -> u to...