Windows 10: Some Icon App Missing

Discus and support Some Icon App Missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; some my app icon are missing, why? my windows version 2004 (OS build 19041.610) 167502 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by farrah16, Nov 1, 2020.

1. farrah16 Win User

Some Icon App Missing

some my app icon are missing, why?

my windows version 2004 (OS build 19041.610)

:)

farrah16, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Some Icon App Missing

Windows 10 start menu missing icon

I followed all your troubleshooting steps and the icons are still missing. All of the missing icons in the start menu are all windows store apps. If you have any further suggestions on what to try, please let me know. Thanks.

William Kochevar, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Some Icon App Missing

1. Some Icon App Missing - Similar Threads - Icon App Missing

2. why some of apps have missing icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why some of apps have missing icons?: for whatever reason, some of my apps icons are not showing, here is the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-some-of-apps-have-missing-icons/8a8ec24b-4282-46dd-8f33-4906029ff231
  3. Some missing icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some missing icon: As the title said, my notification and WIFI icon were missing and displayed as rectangles. It happened after I restore system checkpoint.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-missing-icon/03b4d8aa-cd5f-428f-b43d-5a809c7416d3
  4. some icons missed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some icons missed: Recently, I have deleted some fonts from my system and now some icons missed such as icons in task manager next to run new task, end task and etc. and display like a square. I guess deleting some fonts causes this problem....
  5. some icons missed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons missed: Recently, I have deleted some fonts from my system and now some icons missed such as icons in task manager next to run new task, end task and etc. and display like a square. I guess deleting some fonts causes this problem....
  6. Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?: I really don't know what to explain but, some of the icons are missing on the search bar.But the Microsoft Store icon is fine here.I am very confuse, why I am having this problem....
  7. Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?

Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?: I really don't know what to explain but, some of the icons are missing on the search bar.But the Microsoft Store icon is fine here.I am very confuse, why I am having this problem....
  8. Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Some icon is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some icon is missing: In my HP Laptop some icon is missing in snip & sketch and windows security app and other icon is missing in action centre like network, nearby sharing & night light. In my laptop I am running Windows 10 Pro, version 1809 & OS build 17763.379 Please, solve my problem as...
  10. Missing icons in some apps

Missing icons in some apps: Hi everyone, I have an issue with some icons in windows 10, some of them are not being displayed by windows. [img] Does anyone know how to fix this? 36660