Windows 10: Some Interesting Mouse Issues

Discus and support Some Interesting Mouse Issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Was there something changed to the mouse settings in the new May update for windows 10? Before the update, my mouse worked fine. Now every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mega1X, Jun 3, 2020.

1. /u/Mega1X Win User

Some Interesting Mouse Issues

Was there something changed to the mouse settings in the new May update for windows 10?

Before the update, my mouse worked fine. Now every time I hover over an item, the finger appears on the mouse and automatically selects the folder and I click once to open it. This is annoying because sometimes I want to just click once to select the folder and double click to open it. Now its hover over the folder and it will be selected and click once to open it. Rather weird. Anyone experience this with the new Update?

Basically No more double-clicking.

submitted by /u/Mega1X
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mega1X, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 3, 2020
  3. svanleer Win User
    Issues with Cortana and Interests (WP 8.1 GDR1)

Same issue as well...
    • Lumia 1020
    • Porterville, California
    • United States, English
    • English (US)
    • English (US)
    • "My suggestion well is dry. Try back later or add some more interest". When I click on interest I get "We can't get to your interests at the moment, but you can try again in a little bit". I get the same message when trying to add an interest.
    • Charter Cable
    • AT&T

svanleer, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Some Interesting Mouse Issues

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Some Interesting Mouse Issues

1. Some Interesting Mouse Issues - Similar Threads - Interesting Mouse Issues

2. News & Interest update and systray issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    News & Interest update and systray issues: Windows 10 Home 21H1 x64 (build 19043.1052) Just installed the 6/8/21 cumulative security update that includes the News & Interests nonsense I mean taskbar function (KB5003637 for me) and am having a version of the corrupted systray icon issues that have been reported. For...
  3. Interesting way to scroll using mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting way to scroll using mouse: So I have a very standard logitec mouse with two buttons and scroll wheel. I can press the scroll wheel and of course scroll it forward or backwards. What is interesting is that if I don't push it or scroll it but move it left or right, windows 10 scrolls continuously as long...
  4. News & Interest default browser issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News & Interest default browser issue: When Clicking a card, say a traffic or weather card, in News & Interests the app? opens Edge However, my default browser is Vivaldi! Why is this happening? Can I change this behaviour so that Vivaldi is used under all circumstances? 172271
  5. Wireless mouse recognized but not working, with an interesting twist.

Wireless mouse recognized but not working, with an interesting twist.: I have a wireless mouse and keyboard that both connect with the same receiver. My mouse stopped working but the keyboard works just fine. Plugged it into all other USB ports, still mouse didn't work but the the keyboard worked fine. I have a another keyboard mouse duo, same...
  6. Interesting Notepad Programming Tricks to have some fun with

in Windows 10 News
    Interesting Notepad Programming Tricks to have some fun with: [ATTACH]Developers often use Notepad to write and compile code for their apps. But it’s […] This article Interesting Notepad Programming Tricks to have some fun with first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Mouse Sensitivity Issue on some areas of primary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Sensitivity Issue on some areas of primary monitor: There is and area at the bottom right of my primary motor that has become a "dead zone" for the my mouse. Have tried any and all tips I have so far found but to no avail. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated. Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (Mouse and...
  8. mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse issues: 2 problems with mouse. first problem is that it intermittently seems to clip somehow or freeze my pc very briefly if say, i were to bump my coffee table where the mouse it while streaming netflix for example. this is new behavior I have only been experiencing over the past...
  9. Interesting....

Interesting....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PowerfulQuail9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doqp5s/interesting/
  10. Mouse Issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Issues.: I've been using my brothers PC, And i've realized that Right-Clicking on a image/link opens it in a new tab (effects in games too, but whatever the scroll wheel does in-game) Pressing down on the scroll wheel does the same thing, but brings up the Right-Click Menu...