Windows 10: Some internet processes don't work on fresh win10 install

Discus and support Some internet processes don't work on fresh win10 install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop and I proceeded to freshly install windows 10 on it because I don't want all the bloatwear that manufacturers include. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by L3VI, Jan 12, 2019.

1. L3VI Win User

Some internet processes don't work on fresh win10 install

I just got a new laptop and I proceeded to freshly install windows 10 on it because I don't want all the bloatwear that manufacturers include.

I completed the windows install. Logged into the system and went straight to updates. I proceeded to install all of the available updates which had me restart a few times. After the final restart I went back to windows update to make sure there were no more updates available, and I got the message that it couldn't not connect to windows update. This was the first indication that there was a problem.

I am able to search Google, watch YouTube videos and even download programs. But any process within an application that accesses the internet fails. For example, logging into GeForce experience fails, windows update can't connect, smart screen in edge fails, logging into Gmail in any browser fails, and activating my license key in malware bytes fails.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

To me it seems like some sort of authentication/security/firewall issue.

Thanks

:)

2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 12, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 12, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Some internet processes don't work on fresh win10 install - Similar Threads - internet processes don't

2. Windows store not working after fresh install of Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store not working after fresh install of Win10: As the title suggests, the windows store app is no longer functioning and does not show up in any of my troubleshooting steps. I can physically see the tile in the windows start menu, but nothing happens when I click it does not show up in the apps & features listI've tried...
  3. Fresh Win10 install, intermittent freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Win10 install, intermittent freezing: Brand new Alienware Aurora R9, wiped with fresh install fully patched Win 10 Home. I installed only Chrome, nVidia GeForce Experience and up-to-date drivers, and one game, and started experiencing occasional freezes. I thought the machine had locked up and that perhaps I had...
  4. Fresh win10 install on sshd

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh win10 install on sshd: I had to do my build over as I was having issue with my firecuda sshd booting or even accepting win 10 after cleaning and formatting and redownloading I reinstalled from usb to the ssd win 10 os this time I got a miracle and with the ssd being the only thing in my bios that...
  5. Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20: Hi. I decided to do a fresh install of windows 10, however when it first boots into windows none of the usb ports work (I'm thinking it's a driver issue). What are my options here? I cannot continue setup without any keyboard or mouse interaction. 145674
  6. Fresh Win10 Install, backspace stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Win10 Install, backspace stops working: I finally upgraded to win 10 and my computer is running very smoothly except for an issue with my backspace button, it doesn't work. It doesn't work on the keyboard plugged into my pc, it doesn't work on my Bluetooth keyboard, it doesn't work on my onscreen keyboard....
  7. Fresh Install & No Internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Install & No Internet.: Hey guys. My boyfriend helped me build my PC back in December 2018 and, me being as stupid as physically possible, didn't dowload ad blocker. Welp, around July 2019 I downoaded some malware and it made my computer pretty slow. So this week he came over and did a fresh install...
  8. After install fresh Win10 keyboard and touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After install fresh Win10 keyboard and touchpad not working: When i install a fresh Win10x64Pro and install all drivers after reboot my keyboard and touchpad not working? Laptop not desktop HP Pavilion 15 d051su 137928
  9. Installed Fresh copy of Win10 on winbook tablet and now touchscreen and other things don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Fresh copy of Win10 on winbook tablet and now touchscreen and other things don't work: Long story short I used the windows media tool to get a windows 10 iso that I made a bootable USB out of and then used to install on my winbook tw101 tablet. Now there is no touch screen, battery icon, and gyro that changes display orientation. I assume I am missing some...
  10. Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10: I re-installed Windows about 2 weeks ago and have been having this issue since then. Some apps show up when I search for them in the win10 start menu. Some apps don't. I have Program Files and Program Files (x86) selected under Indexing Options from Control Panel. Index is...