Windows 10: Some issue I have never encountered before

Discus and support Some issue I have never encountered before in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is in the correct section, but... Everything was working fine then i dropped my phone near my computer but the vibration through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nelson131, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Nelson131 Win User

Some issue I have never encountered before

I'm not sure if this is in the correct section, but...

Everything was working fine then i dropped my phone near my computer but the vibration through my wooden floor boards must've reached the computer. My PC froze, so I hard did a hard shut down held power button for 5 sec then the PC turned on fine, but i noticed there were no audio drivers and even with HDMI plugged into Graphics card and headset plugged into the motherboard, there is a "no speakers or headphones are plugged in". I thought this was a bit strange so my first idea was to restart the pc and see if that would help. Windows closed down, my computer and mouse LED shut off and my monitors went to "no input signal" but the CPU fan, Motherboard lights, PC fans and Ethernet lights all stayed on. I waited about 20 min and they were still on, so I held down the power button for 5 sec again and did a hard reset. On start up it was the same thing, no audio drivers and the same "no speakers or headphones are plugged in". So I decided to try a shut down instead of a reset, the same thing happened with everything turning off except the CPU fan etc.

I've had a look at a few forums and one suggested that the vibration might've dislodged something connected to the motherboard, so i took the PC apart i built the PC in the first place and put it back together. This didn't work and I am still having both the audio driver issue and the restart/shutdown issue. The PC works completely fine in every way other than the audio drivers and restart/shut down issue. I have also had the PC freeze one other time since this happened, I cant remember exactly what i was doing, but I think i was trying to install audio drivers then I got a stop code "System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled" what failed: RTKVHD64.sys

So i let that windows "your PC ran into a problem..." blue screen do its thing collect error info then restart PC it got to 100% then just froze for a solid 20 minutes, so I hard shut down the PC again. I also wonder if there is a link between the PC was trying to restart and froze on this screen due to the main restart issue I explained above.

My PC specs:

1. Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 4x4GB 2400MHz CL15 DDR4 Black
      2. MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Armor OC 6GB
      3. Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 700W Power Supply MPX-7001-ACABW-AU
      4. Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST1000DM010
      5. MSI B360M Mortar Motherboard
      6. Intel Core i5 8500

:)

Nelson131, Jul 9, 2020

2. I have Win10/64-Windows Installer Service issue

Hi Gilbert,

To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to clarify the following:

• Did you encounter an error message/code while upgrading your software?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes or updates before you encountered this issue?
    We'd appreciate any information you may provide.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

IE "Encountered a problem" and closes on some sites

Hi David,

We would like to know more about this issue when you're using Internet Explorer. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this issue with Internet Explorer?
    • Are you having the same issue with other browsers?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Are you receiving an error code? If yes, you can send us a screenshot and it would be really helpful.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Some issue I have never encountered before - Similar Threads - issue never encountered

2. started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.: Already ran scans with Malwarebytes to attempt to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/started-getting-an-odd-rundll-error-recently-never/b95ddce1-593d-4f7c-8be9-487e1c0e5ba4
  3. started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.: Already ran scans with Malwarebytes to attempt to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/started-getting-an-odd-rundll-error-recently-never/b95ddce1-593d-4f7c-8be9-487e1c0e5ba4
  4. started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  6. BSOD I have never seen before

BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  7. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10: If you looking at this post, maybe you can help with a problem I've found no info on.Essentially half of my windows related apps aren't working. What do I mean? If I try to open mail, mail crashes. I go to settings to get help via the get help window, it crashes. I try to...
  9. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10: If you looking at this post, maybe you can help with a problem I've found no info on.Essentially half of my windows related apps aren't working. What do I mean? If I try to open mail, mail crashes. I go to settings to get help via the get help window, it crashes. I try to...
  10. I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...

in Windows 10 Support
    I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...: Well guys, this is officially my first post here. I feel like my attempts for getting help with this issue are starting to get a little desperate, but I had posted on 3 other forums about & still haven't yet heard ANYTHING back. :/ But I figure I could try here & see if...