Windows 10: Some issues after updating to the Windows 10 fall update

Discus and support Some issues after updating to the Windows 10 fall update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, after updating.. the settings app occasionally crashes and I can't seem to download the United States English Language Pack, the default one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aClockworkZoSo, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Some issues after updating to the Windows 10 fall update

Hey guys, after updating.. the settings app occasionally crashes and I can't seem to download the United States English Language Pack, the default one is UK English. That's pretty much it.

:)

aClockworkZoSo, Nov 13, 2015

2. Win 10 1709

Hi Chang,

Thank you for the update. The Fall Creators Update brings a number of changes and improvements to your Windows computer. As happens with most major updates, we have received reports from our users who experienced issues after updating. One example involves
    apps seemingly going missing for some after installing the Fall Creators Update. However, if you're someone impacted by issues after updating here are some workarounds you can try. Kindly refer to this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 13, 2015
  3. windows 10 fall creators update messed up my apps screen .

Hi Dick,

Thank you for the update. The Fall Creators Update brings a number of changes and improvements to your Windows computer. As happens with most major updates, we have received reports from our users who experienced issues after updating. One example involves
    apps seemingly going missing for some after installing the Fall Creators Update. However, if you're someone impacted by issues after updating here are some workarounds you can try. Kindly refer to the post of Meliton Dec found on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

Some issues after updating to the Windows 10 fall update

1. Some issues after updating to the Windows 10 fall update - Similar Threads - issues updating fall

2. Some performance issues after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some performance issues after update: After I updated my windows from 1903 to 1909 i got some sudden freezes in my games. For example good old CS:GO runs smooth on 300 fps. But suddenly freezes and fps drops to 70-100 and then goes back to normal. It can happen any time, totally random. There is no exact time...
  3. More Edge issues after Fall Creators Update

in Browsers and Email
    More Edge issues after Fall Creators Update: Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, and thanks in advance for your help. computers are dell inspiron laptops, i7 processors, less than a year old, updated to fc. First a suggestion: is there a single thread for problems with major Windows updates, like the fall...
  4. Fall update fixed issues..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall update fixed issues..: Hi I have notice two issues that I was having with WIndows 10 now seem to be fixed with the 1709 update... 1. I no longer have to press the "number lock" button when I first power on, for some reason even though set to be on I have always had to manually press the...
  5. Windows 10 Fall Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Fall Update: Is the Windows 10 Fall Update supposed to be released tomorrow as in Thursday, November 12th, 2015? 29520
  6. Windows 10 Fall Creators update issues and problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Fall Creators update issues and problems.: Hi all, I have big problems with the new MS update which prevents me from installing updates or drivers. It seems that MS has a mind of its own because whenever i install newer drivers it keeps saying that older drivers are installed in device manager.. This is what...
  7. Fall Creators Update Causing Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update Causing Issues: I recently installed the new Fall Creators Update, and right after, I have been having some weird issues that I'm not happy about, and quite frankly, I want to uninstall the update because of it. 1) My EasyMail for Gmail app stopped giving me notifications for new mail....
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues: I am having issues updating from 1703 to 1709, and I could use some help. I used the native Windows Update tool to download 1709. I restarted my computer when prompted to begin the installation. I got about a quarter of the way through the installation when I got a blue...
  9. Fall Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Update: Hi guys. My desktop will not accept the Fall update. The automatic assistant keeps trying and falling over and I have made an ISO on my spare usb drive. No matter what I do it restarts and black screens with no cursor. I have followed so many workarounds and it always ends up...
  10. Win 10 Fall Creators Update - Some issues with minimizing & Defender

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Fall Creators Update - Some issues with minimizing & Defender: I finally got the "Fall Creators" update a few days ago. So far everything seems to be working fine with two small exceptions: 1) I can no longer minimize games with the Windows key on the keyboard. A lot of games used to seamlessly minimize to a smaller window (such as...