Windows 10: Some issues with lot of program and W10

Discus and support Some issues with lot of program and W10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello World Since 1 month when I use some program like VLC or Texmaker (GUI for Latex word processor), since after nearly 30 sec I cant do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nonosto, Sep 15, 2019.

1. nonosto Win User

Some issues with lot of program and W10

Hello World

Since 1 month when I use some program like VLC or Texmaker (GUI for Latex word processor), since after nearly 30 sec I cant do anything (pause or read with VLC, or edit, compil text with latex...). I try to re install this program, deep antivirus scan and W10 re install...I have always this problem.

But no problem with firefox or office.
    Could you help me.

THX

:)

nonosto, Sep 15, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Some issues with lot of program and W10 - Similar Threads - issues lot program

2. Why a lot of programs crashing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why a lot of programs crashing?: A lot of crashes: 1. PDF crashing on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge crashing very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often...
  3. Why a lot of programs crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a lot of programs crashing?: A lot of crashes: 1. PDF crashing on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge crashing very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often...
  4. Why a lot of programs fall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a lot of programs fall?: A lot of falls: 1. PDF falls on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge falls very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often colored in...
  5. Why a lot of programs fall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why a lot of programs fall?: A lot of falls: 1. PDF falls on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge falls very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often colored in...
  6. Why a lot of programs fall?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. W10 BSOD. A lot of kinds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 BSOD. A lot of kinds.: Hello, I am new to the forum. I have an Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 laptop, bought about two years ago. Since about 6 months of purchase date, it started crashing BSOD for different reasons, of many types and names that I no longer have registered. This behavior started with one of...
  8. A lot issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot issues: my desktop once was cleaned, shutting down will just auto-restart instead of just closing it, while, selecting sleeping and hibernate are also force pc to return, I have no idea what to do and needed to stop this auto-starting...
  9. W10 Update has deleted some of my programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 Update has deleted some of my programs: Hello to everyone! After some weeks avoiding the update, today my computer restarted and updated by itself. The problem is when it restarts again. Screen with icons in black. I changed it to another theme because it was like bad updated. Now I was looking for open discord,...
  10. Some issues with lot of program and W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Some issues with lot of program and W10: Hello World Since 1 month when I use some program like VLC or Texmaker (GUI for Latex word processor), since after nearly 30 sec I cant do anything (pause or read with VLC, or edit, compil text with latex...). I try to re install this program, deep antivirus scan and W10 re...