Windows 10: some items not visible

Discus and support some items not visible in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had Windows10 for months now and some of my web sites I can't see everything. An example is Pinterest. I get a msg someone is following the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by patyscady, Aug 18, 2016.

1. patyscady Win User

some items not visible

I have had Windows10 for months now and some of my web sites I can't see everything. An example is
    Pinterest. I get a msg someone is following the same ideas I am, I go to the page and see no pictures
    only words underneath. Please advise what am I missing in my Windows10 that this is happening. Thanks

:)

patyscady, Aug 18, 2016

2. Items on Taskbar not visible

Hi Louis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Did you make any changed prior to the issue? Isn’t right click on the program and pin it to taskbar not helping?

I would suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup items are causing the issue.

Refer the article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
    "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

If not, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Items on Taskbar not visible

Hi Sujata,

Thank you for you reply, I am afraid to try what you suggested in case I happen to create more problem/s.

To answer your question, no change was made as far as I know. My window 7 Premium was working perfectly after it was repaired by my technician 3 weeks before I received Window 10.

Unless there is a simplest way to try, I think I'll wait a little longer to call my technician in case there is more problem in Window 10. So far I have 2 problems. Hopefully they are the only 2.

Thanks again,

Louis

Louis Bocquee, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

some items not visible

1. some items not visible - Similar Threads - items visible

2. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?: When I click an item it keeps refreshing how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-search-stop-refreshing-when-i-click/894a67e7-008c-4169-b7cb-1b627ae36120
  3. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?: When I click an item it keeps refreshing how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-search-stop-refreshing-when-i-click/894a67e7-008c-4169-b7cb-1b627ae36120
  4. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Copilot application distorting my desktop items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot application distorting my desktop items: Hello,Whenever I launch the Copilot application on my Windows 11 system, the desktop icons display as expected. However, once I close the application, the alignment of these icons gets disrupted. Despite my attempts to manually adjust and align them, this issue persists....
  6. Copilot application distorting my desktop items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot application distorting my desktop items: Hello,Whenever I launch the Copilot application on my Windows 11 system, the desktop icons display as expected. However, once I close the application, the alignment of these icons gets disrupted. Despite my attempts to manually adjust and align them, this issue persists....
  7. windows 10 Explorer left pane missing / control panel no Items visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Explorer left pane missing / control panel no Items visible: Hello, Windows 10 1 Desktop Icons are missing but I am able to see the File / Folder names 2File Explorer - Left Pane missing but i am able to see blank space 3 Control panel - just like a white board Note - I have got 2 users in my laptop. For one user it is...
  8. Pinned items on taskbar suddenly not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinned items on taskbar suddenly not visible: I have been running Windows 10 for over 2 years, without any major issues. I have the Microsoft Office App's (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook) pinned to my taskbar. But starting today, although all app's seem to be there, the icons for Word and Powerpoint have...
  9. Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons

in Windows 10 News
    Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s quite possible that you are working simultaneously on many files and documents together and therefore require to visit them regularly to incorporate changes if any. However, what if right-clicking these items icons in the Taskbar no longer shows Recent...
  10. Item pinned to Start Menu is not visible

in Windows 10 Support
    Item pinned to Start Menu is not visible: I pinned Windows Update to my Start Menu. After some time, I noticed it was gone and tried to re-pin it. But when I right-clicked on the setting, all that showed up was "Unpin from Start." Selecting that option causes the dialog window to crash/close. As things stand, I...