Windows 10: Some jpg files not supported but other are

Discus and support Some jpg files not supported but other are in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have transferred some pictures from my Samsung phone to my windows laptop and some of the photos open fine but others come up with an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FredFulford-smith, May 12, 2019.

1. Some jpg files not supported but other are

Hi

I have transferred some pictures from my Samsung phone to my windows laptop and some of the photos open fine but others come up with an error message 'it appears that we don't support this file format' even though it is the same file format as the other photos and videos I am trying to view.

I am using the Microsoft standard viewer.

Fred

:)

FredFulford-smith, May 12, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 12, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 12, 2019
  4. Some jpg files not supported but other are

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Some jpg files not supported but other are

1. Some jpg files not supported but other are - Similar Threads - jpg files supported

2. Jpg not supported ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jpg not supported ?: Currently I am running Windows 11 on a Surface. But I am having a terrible problem. Recently, I went to look at my wedding photos from 2005 which I had stored both on my harddrive ie carried over from my previous Dell and on an external harddrive. In both cases when I tried...
  3. Jpg not supported ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jpg not supported ?: Currently I am running Windows 11 on a Surface. But I am having a terrible problem. Recently, I went to look at my wedding photos from 2005 which I had stored both on my harddrive ie carried over from my previous Dell and on an external harddrive. In both cases when I tried...
  4. Some jpg files display is black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some jpg files display is black: On my Win 10 PC I have quite a few jpg files which in the past would display properly, but now are black. Switching between apps Photos, Paint, Irfan, etc. does not solve the problem. How may I restore these photos and make them visible again?...
  5. Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos: [ATTACH] I cannot open any jpg or png recently. I get this error message. I can't save them as a new jpg, i have jpg and png set to open with photos for windows 10. A windows support told me to uninstall the graphics display adapter and restart, that didn't work. I...
  6. Can't access JPG files and other files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access JPG files and other files.: I am getting "Object Server is Stopping when OLE service Contacts it" This happened after Windows 10 software automatic upgrade. I can't access or open JPG files and files that I have scanned previously. How can I fix this issue?...
  7. JPG and PNG file format not supported for some reason, can anyone help?

JPG and PNG file format not supported for some reason, can anyone help?: I have a couple of photos saved onto a USB drive and everything has been fine for ages until today when i tried to open some of the images and received the message "it appears we dont support this file format". I have tried opening the files in multiple different apps,...
  8. Have a .JPG file not supported

Have a .JPG file not supported: Uploaded a photo of a document from my phone to my doc file. It says IMG but the properties say it's a JPG. I tried opening it and I get a message that this file type is not supported. Confused....
  9. .JPG not supported?

.JPG not supported?: I recently received a bunch of Photos from my friend over Google Drive to avoid compression issues, while some of them will load and are preview-able, a large number of them "aren't supported" supported by google drive. All the images are .JPG files of similar size. I tried...
  10. JPG file not supported

JPG file not supported: Good Morning, I have recently transferred photos from a Samsung galaxy S6 to my laptop with windows 10, once the transfer was complete the photos would not display, the message keeps saying file format not supported. I have done this process many times before and have had no...