Windows 10: Some Keyboard keys does not work

Discus and support Some Keyboard keys does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MedovskyB, Jun 22, 2022.

1. MedovskyB Win User

Some Keyboard keys does not work

i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and + keys.also caps lock and num lk light doesnt work.all this happened in one day, i dont know if its cause by an update or smth, cuz i tried to uninstall updates, install the latest updates, drivers... also i used hp support assistant.... i tried everything but nothing work, is anyone has a solution for this or a similar issue on the same laptop... or should i wait for a windows update ?

:)

MedovskyB, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Some Keyboard keys does not work

1. Some Keyboard keys does not work - Similar Threads - Keyboard keys does

2. Some Keyboard keys does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Keyboard keys does not work: i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and + keys.also caps lock and num lk light doesnt work.all this happened in one day, i dont know if its cause by an update or...
  3. Some Keyboard keys does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Keyboard keys does not work: i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and + keys.also caps lock and num lk light doesnt work.all this happened in one day, i dont know if its cause by an update or...
  4. Keyboard some of key is not working with shift.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard some of key is not working with shift.: Recently,i installed the windows update after which my laptop keyword keys stop working with shift key.keys like l,k,j,a,s,d,','.>< stop working with shift key but they working perfectly with caps lock....
  5. some keyboard keys not working with shift key.

some keyboard keys not working with shift key.: dear sir /madam , im having a problem that when i am doing shift+a , the capital letter cannot occur , im currently using hp pavillon laptop .The capital letter also cant occur for the A,S,D,Z,X,C,V, F . I hope sir /madam could able to solve but if i use caps lock it...
  6. Some keyboard keys not working

Some keyboard keys not working: I have a hp laptop and everything is fine with it. But one-day certain keys stopped working and I have had to use the on-screen keyboard which is quite inconvenient. The keys are : T, Y, Tab, F3, F6, F10, and Ctrl, and possibly others I have not discovered yet. The laptop has...
  7. Some Keyboard Keys Suddenly not working

Some Keyboard Keys Suddenly not working: Hello I have Windows Home 64 bit Version 1909 - HP Pavilion g series laptop. Recently, some keys have not been working when I touch them lightly as I usually do. I have to long press them. I don't think it's a hardware issue because when I started typing this thread, I...
  8. some keys on keyboard not working

some keys on keyboard not working: I need help some keys on keyboard not working i have tried some solutions but it didnt work help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-keyboard-not-working/4e9b34d8-5351-49e8-8236-58efd87f126b
  9. Some of the keyboard keys is not working

Some of the keyboard keys is not working: I am currently using asus x453m with windows 10 and the right and left arrow,delete and both of the control keys are not working even though i have tried resetting the PC . Is this a driver problem or keyboard malfuntioning?...
  10. some keys on dell keyboard not working

some keys on dell keyboard not working: Hello a child was playing on dell E 6410 keyboard when the laptop was off now some some keys like space bar, enter and return are not working, any idea how to fix them please. thank you 95634