Windows 10: Some Keyboard keys does not work

Discus and support Some Keyboard keys does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MedovskyB, Jun 22, 2022.

1. MedovskyB Win User

Some Keyboard keys does not work

i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and + keys.also caps lock and num lk light doesnt work.all this happened in one day, i dont know if its cause by an update or smth, cuz i tried to uninstall updates, install the latest updates, drivers... also i used hp support assistant.... i tried everything but nothing work, is anyone has a solution for this or a similar issue on the same laptop... or should i wait for a windows update ?

:)

MedovskyB, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Some Keyboard keys does not work

1. Some Keyboard keys does not work - Similar Threads - Keyboard keys does

2. Some keys on keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on keyboard not working.: The keys `,1, tab, a, z are not working on my keyboard. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Windows 11. Keyboard driver has already been updated. Sometimes it works and most of the time it doesn't. It has been happening for almost a month now. I need help....
  3. Some keys on my keyboard does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on my keyboard does not work: When I am typing not all the keys type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-my-keyboard-does-not-work/4abd4643-12c7-4392-955c-6ca4aefc6e96
  4. Some keys on my keyboard does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys on my keyboard does not work: When I am typing not all the keys type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-my-keyboard-does-not-work/4abd4643-12c7-4392-955c-6ca4aefc6e96
  5. Some keys on my keyboard does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on my keyboard does not work: I got problem where my keyboard especially key "-", "p", and "backspace" are not working. When I reset the window, sometimes the keys can work for a while, but those keys will not work again. So I don't think the problem is the hardware, but not really sure either. Is there...
  6. Some keys on my keyboard does not work

Some keys on my keyboard does not work: I got problem where my keyboard especially key "-", "p", and "backspace" are not working. When I reset the window, sometimes the keys can work for a while, but those keys will not work again. So I don't think the problem is the hardware, but not really sure either. Is there...
  7. Some keys on my keyboard does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Some Keyboard keys does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Keyboard keys does not work: i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and + keys.also caps lock and num lk light doesnt work.all this happened in one day, i dont know if its cause by an update or...
  9. Some Keyboard keys does not work

Some Keyboard keys does not work: i have an hp elitebook x360 1030 g2, i have problems with keys :F9 key also that turn on keyboard light.left and right arrows keys.the \ key.the = and + keys.also caps lock and num lk light doesnt work.all this happened in one day, i dont know if its cause by an update or...
  10. Some keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keyboard keys not working: I have a hp laptop and everything is fine with it. But one-day certain keys stopped working and I have had to use the on-screen keyboard which is quite inconvenient. The keys are : T, Y, Tab, F3, F6, F10, and Ctrl, and possibly others I have not discovered yet. The laptop has...