Windows 10: Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10

Discus and support Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, This thing is driving me crazy. Please help :. Some of my keyboard keys stop working after a few minutes after I start Windows, mainly in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by radoibogdan, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10

Hello,

This thing is driving me crazy. Please help :.

Some of my keyboard keys stop working after a few minutes after I start Windows, mainly in the Numpad Area :
    Keys : 7, 9, Home, PgUp, Num lk

PC Specs : ASUS X750JB

BIOS is at last available version : American Megatrends Inc X750JB.208, 8/14/2013
    Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, OS Build 19042.746
    PC : IntelR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

What I tried to fix this :
    1. In Device Manager - I uninstalled the "HID Keyboard Device" + Standard PS/2 Keyboard and restarted PC.
    Current versions on the 2 drivers:
    HID Keyboard Device - 10.0.19041.1 6/21/2006
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard - 10.0.19041.1 6/21/2006

2. Disabled fast boot in Control Panel

3. Keyboard keys are clean, because they all stop working at the same time after few minutes

4. Troubleshoot Settings / Keyboard area => gives me nothing

In ASUS website I can't find newer versions of these drivers, just ATK package
    What are the drivers that I should update ? and WHERE are they

What other solutions can I try ?

Thank you for your time and help.

Kind regards,
    Alex

:)

radoibogdan, Feb 10, 2021
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

random keyboard keys stop working?

i went out today and everything was fine, i come home and three random keys stopped working, maybe more i havent noticed yet. the three key on the left side of the keyboard not working, the left shift stopped working, and the enter key stopped working, but the one on the numpad works fine. no one was home to use it, nothing spilled on it, i tried it on another computer and same deal. im gonna go buy a new one tomorrow but it makes me sad cause i loved this keyboard lol, microsoft ergonomic 4000. ill probably buy the same exact one if its in stock tomorrow, this one lasted or 4 years about. im just confused why three random keys spread out stopped working at the same time...seems very weird

OrbitzXT, Feb 10, 2021
  3. JAG01 Win User
    Keyboard stops working

Three or four times a day the keyboard stops working for about 5 minutes. I can't enter text or use any of the keys. I can't open Task Manager with ctrl-alt-delete to investigate. The mouse still works. I can use it to close or open programs, shutdown etc.
    Does anyone have a suggestion on what may cause this or can recommend how I can track down the culprit?

JAG01, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10

Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10

1. Some keyboard keys stop working after few minutes after start on ASUS X750JB, Windows10 - Similar Threads - keyboard keys stop

2. USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.: Hello, I use a Toshiba C640, and I've been experiencing this problem since 2021. I use a USB Keyboard to play on the game platform "ROBLOX", and after a few minutes, it starts to stop responding and Windows reads it as an Unrecognized USB Device. I've been experiencing this...
  3. USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Keyboard stops working after some minutes on ROBLOX only.: Hello, I use a Toshiba C640, and I've been experiencing this problem since 2021. I use a USB Keyboard to play on the game platform "ROBLOX", and after a few minutes, it starts to stop responding and Windows reads it as an Unrecognized USB Device. I've been experiencing this...
  4. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  5. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  6. 2 of my keys would not work after startup but would start working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 of my keys would not work after startup but would start working after a few minutes: For the past few days 2 of my keys would not work after startup but would work if I wait a couple of minutes. How do I prevent this from happening again? The keys not working are the Z and the x keyI had to copy and paste the letter because as I'm writing this, the keys are...
  7. USB keyboard and mouse stop working few minutes after signing.

USB keyboard and mouse stop working few minutes after signing.: Hi, I recently encountered a problem on my laptop, I have an external wired keyboard and a separate USB. These devices were working fine the last couple of months, then suddenly they stopped working. When I boot up I can use them properly but a few minutes after I can't use...
  8. Brand new Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard stops working after a few minutes

Brand new Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard stops working after a few minutes: The keyboard works for a few minutes and then stops responding. I have to take the batteries out and put them back in and it starts working. Would appreciate and help. Thanks....
  9. laptop stops working after some minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop stops working after some minutes: today i was playing csgo and a couple minutes later the laptop just stopped working , i started it again and it happened again its only happening when i open csgo and everything is okay when im not playing it (reddit for example) submitted by /u/omar_ch [link] [comments]...
  10. Keyboard layout changes after a few minutes!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard layout changes after a few minutes!: This is super annoying I have two keyboard languages, UK and US this is because I have a US layout keyboard and uk layout keyboard At home I have the uk one and set the keyboard to UK (bottom right in the task bar) After a set period of say 5 minutes not using the...