Windows 10: Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar

Discus and support Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use my laptop in multiple languages, and for that, I use multiple keyboards, which are easily changeable through the language bar on the taskbar. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gaurav Kasliwal, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar

I use my laptop in multiple languages, and for that, I use multiple keyboards, which are easily changeable through the language bar on the taskbar. But whenever I perform an action such as restart or changing user account, a fixed set of keyboards disappear from the language bar, and to replace them, I have to go to language settings and remove and add the missing keyboards every time. Please suggest a setting for fixing the keyboards permanently on the language bar.

:)

Gaurav Kasliwal, Nov 13, 2020

2. Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it)

Hello, I'd like to hide the language bar, as I did with Win7. Currently I have 2 keyboard layouts installed (German, which I use and English) My display language is English, and it seems I cannot remove the English keyboard layout (is it true? suggestions?) Under Win7, when only one layout was installed the Language bar would disappear automatically: any Idea about how to hide it in my case? Thanks for supporting, Marco

marcomarsella, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar

Language Bar

Just updated Windows 7 and my language bar disappeared

though I still can switch between languages by pressing "up" and "alt"

Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 7 here I did all of those:

In Windows 7

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
    2. Under Clock, Language, and Region, click Change keyboard or other input methods.
    3. In the Region and Language dialog box, click Change keyboards.
    4. In the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box, click the Language Bar tab.

I don't have "In the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box, ...b"

but "docked" is checked

It's really annoying after updates there are ALWAYS some glitches!

alexinvancouver, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar

1. Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar - Similar Threads - Keyboards Disappear Repetitively

2. LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR: Posting this in hope MS would finally decide to fix this, as it's driving me and not just me I'm sure crazy.I have the language bar docked in the taskbar. It's set, it works. BUT almost every day when I turn on my laptop, it's not there. And to get it back, I have to restart...
  3. LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR: Posting this in hope MS would finally decide to fix this, as it's driving me and not just me I'm sure crazy.I have the language bar docked in the taskbar. It's set, it works. BUT almost every day when I turn on my laptop, it's not there. And to get it back, I have to restart...
  4. LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Language bar disappears frequently

Language bar disappears frequently: I use English and Spanish keyboard settings on my Win 10 machines. Three machines -- two Dell, one Lenovo. Normally, the "ENG" or "ESP" setting appears in the taskbar, and I can click to toggle the input language. I can also use shift+left alt to toggle. But every day or...
  6. How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar

How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar: I am not able to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard because I didn't see it in the Setting panel. When I remove in full the Bulgarian Language this keyboard is still there. [ATTACH]...
  7. Keyboard language indicator disappears from taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard language indicator disappears from taskbar: I need to switch between different languages/keyboard layouts regularly, so the language indicator in the taskbar is very convenient. For some weeks now, the keyboard language indicator no longer appears in the taskbar, if I've just started my computer or re-logged in. I...
  8. Language bar keeps randomly disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language bar keeps randomly disappearing: When it disappears I can't change between languages and the language indicator at the task bar also disappears, while I still have both languages in the language setting, I need to remove one of them or move them up or down in order to have it reappear... is there any fix for...
  9. Language bar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar keeps disappearing: Hello: I use Windows 10, 64-bit, v. 1803. I can get the language bar to show up, but after a reboot, it is gone (always), and I have to reactivate it. In Settings > Time & language > Region & language > Advanced keyboard settings, "Use the desktop language bar when it's...
  10. Language bar disappears from taskbar

Language bar disappears from taskbar: I tried many times to fix the problem through language setting and audio play troubleshoot and language bar appears on the taskbar. But once I sign out, language icon disappears. I know by pressing Microsoft logo and space, I get the languages I installed. Some advise to...