Windows 10: Some keys in the Keyboard on Hp laptop isn't working on Log-in.

Discus and support Some keys in the Keyboard on Hp laptop isn't working on Log-in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Help! Good day. I was having a problem recently with my HP laptop running on windows 10. Upon start-up it requires my password but the key L and O is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jon Vincent Tolentino, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Some keys in the Keyboard on Hp laptop isn't working on Log-in.

Help! Good day. I was having a problem recently with my HP laptop running on windows 10. Upon start-up it requires my password but the key L and O is not working suddenly. Unfortunately those two characters were part of my password. Even the on-screen keyboard is not working when I click the Letter L and O. I also tried using external keyboard and to my surprise, the same problem at all but in my other unit this external keyboard works perfectly fine. Also the narrator keeps talking even if I exit it. It keeps coming back on the start-up log-in. I have logged-in using the numeric pad in the external keyboard by using alt-codes just to enter the letters L and O to my password. And to my surprise again, the keys L and O now works perfectly fine while typing websites and encoding etc. What is the problem with my unit? Hoping for your answers. Thanks a lot.

:)

Jon Vincent Tolentino, Feb 22, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Ticked Win User
    laptop keyboard and touchpad not working

Problem: computer starts up normally and goes to the password log-in screen, but nothing happens when I try to enter the password. The computer doesn't appear to see any keystrokes.
    Solutions tried:

1. rebooted
    2. removed and replaced main battery
    3. attached USB keyboard
    4. hit Enter key on startup: successful in opening the Advance Options menu, but am unable to take any of the actions because all require that I enter the laptop password
    5. looked for an onscreen keyboard, but there isn't one because this isn't a touch screen computer
    Why I think this is a Windows issue:

1. the computer recognizes when I hit the Enter key on startup
    2. the USB keyboard doesn’t work
    3. the keyboard touchpad doesn’t work, but the attached USB mouse DOES work

Ticked, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Some keys in the Keyboard on Hp laptop isn't working on Log-in.

Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Some keys in the Keyboard on Hp laptop isn't working on Log-in.

1. Some keys in the Keyboard on Hp laptop isn't working on Log-in. - Similar Threads - keys Keyboard laptop

2. Some of of my keys on my HP Laptop are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of of my keys on my HP Laptop are not working: the Laptop I'm using is a HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee0xxxf and the specific keys are the zero key , the dash key , the equals key and the camera unlock/lock button. I have tried finding new drivers however Hp does not offer any. any Ideas?...
  3. Some of of my keys on my HP Laptop are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of of my keys on my HP Laptop are not working: the Laptop I'm using is a HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee0xxxf and the specific keys are the zero key , the dash key , the equals key and the camera unlock/lock button. I have tried finding new drivers however Hp does not offer any. any Ideas?...
  4. Some of of my keys on my HP Laptop are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work: my keyboard sticks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-keys-on-my-hp-laptop-dont-work/20cb3a83-3d45-499e-bf7d-51f4e794cfbd
  6. Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work

Some of the keys on my hp laptop don't work: my keyboard sticks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-keys-on-my-hp-laptop-dont-work/20cb3a83-3d45-499e-bf7d-51f4e794cfbd
  7. I have a HP ProBook 455 G7, my some keys on my keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP ProBook 455 G7, my some keys on my keyboard isn't working.: The key that recently stopped working was my mute and unmute microphone key. I've been wondering if there's a manual way in settings to turn it on or off because as of right now I'm not able to afford repairs for the internal damage....
  8. I have a HP ProBook 455 G7, my some keys on my keyboard isn't working.

I have a HP ProBook 455 G7, my some keys on my keyboard isn't working.: The key that recently stopped working was my mute and unmute microphone key. I've been wondering if there's a manual way in settings to turn it on or off because as of right now I'm not able to afford repairs for the internal damage....
  9. Keys on HP Laptop Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keys on HP Laptop Keyboard not working: Hi Windows 10 community ! I'm posting here because I haven't found any other place to ask. If someone knows a better site or forum for me to ask for help, please do tell in the comments. So let me explain the problem : a few months ago, some of my keys stopped working on my...
  10. Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard: Basically I haven’t used my laptop for about a week, and when I used it again two days ago I couldn’t type in my password because the number 3 wasn’t working neither on the keypad or the alphanumeric one, and then I noticed that some letters weren’t working either. I entered...