Windows 10: Some keys on my laptop are not working

Discus and support Some keys on my laptop are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop and the keys k, I, the space bar, the backspace key, and the comma key are not working. And whenever I type L this happens;l. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PresidentAwesome698, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Some keys on my laptop are not working

I just got a new laptop and the keys k, I, the space bar, the backspace key, and the comma key are not working. And whenever I type L this happens;l. I was able to type this up since the screen is touch screen, but I would strongly prefer to use the keyboard.

:)

PresidentAwesome698, Sep 15, 2018

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 15, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 15, 2018
  4. silkstone Win User

Some keys on my laptop are not working

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Some keys on my laptop are not working

1. Some keys on my laptop are not working - Similar Threads - keys laptop are

2. Some keys on my laptop are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on my laptop are not working.: Hello,I have encountered a problem where some keys on my laptop's keyboard don't work, but this issue only occurs when the laptop gets heated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-my-laptop-are-not-working/8e76c196-41d3-4739-a55b-4c963b37e73f
  3. Some keys on my laptop are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on my laptop are not working.: Hello,I have encountered a problem where some keys on my laptop's keyboard don't work, but this issue only occurs when the laptop gets heated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-my-laptop-are-not-working/8e76c196-41d3-4739-a55b-4c963b37e73f
  4. Some keys on my laptop are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some keys not working on my laptop

Some keys not working on my laptop: Hello,I faced a prob were some keys on my laptop's keyboard don't work only when the laptop is heated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-not-working-on-my-laptop/8e76c196-41d3-4739-a55b-4c963b37e73f
  6. Some of my laptop keys are not working

Some of my laptop keys are not working: Hi guys, some of my laptop keys stopped working, I've tried all the standard solutions like updating drivers, uninstallng drivers, I even clean installed windows 10 from 11. I feel like there might be something wrong in registry as there is upperfilters in keyboard section by...
  7. Some of my laptop keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my laptop keys are not working: Hi guys, some of my laptop keys stopped working, I've tried all the standard solutions like updating drivers, uninstallng drivers, I even clean installed windows 10 from 11. I feel like there might be something wrong in registry as there is upperfilters in keyboard section by...
  8. Some of my laptop keys are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Some keys in my laptop are not working properly-

Some keys in my laptop are not working properly-: Hi there!I am having some issues with my laptop- model HP Stream 11 Pro G2, Windows 10.Seems that the shift keys are not working properly and looks like a software issue. I noticed it started when I was using a google template doc, if it helps in any way.All number and letter...
  10. Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard

Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard: Basically I haven’t used my laptop for about a week, and when I used it again two days ago I couldn’t type in my password because the number 3 wasn’t working neither on the keypad or the alphanumeric one, and then I noticed that some letters weren’t working either. I entered...