Windows 10: Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally

Discus and support Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using the Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 laptop, and when i restart the laptop or turn my laptop on after letting it sleep , the 't','y','tab',and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tim.gg, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Tim.gg Win User

Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally

I am using the Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 laptop, and when i restart the laptop or turn my laptop on after letting it sleep , the 't','y','tab',and 'windows' key don't work, after waiting a while, it would work back again, i want to just solve this problem permanently, I've done some solutions suggested on the internet, but they didn't work:- rebooting my computer- redownloading the keyboard driver, updating the keyboard driver- redownloading the windows 11It's definitely not a hardware problem, is there any other possible solutions, anybody experienced the same problem previously?

:)

Tim.gg, Oct 24, 2022

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 24, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 24, 2022
  4. Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally

Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally

1. Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally - Similar Threads - keys laptop keyboard

2. some of my keyboard keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some of my keyboard keys are not working: the keys that stops working are random i have tried keyboard tester but the keys does not respond and my driver are also up to date my laptop name is asus rog strix g17 and the problem is always solved if i restart my laptop...
  3. Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally: I am using the Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 laptop, and when i restart the laptop or turn my laptop on after letting it sleep , the 't','y','tab',and 'windows' key don't work, after waiting a while, it would work back again, i want to just solve this problem permanently, I've done...
  4. Some keys only work occasionally

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys only work occasionally: So recently i kept getting this problem where certain keys R,T,F,G,V,B work for some time and goes unresponsive but it usually just goes back to normal after a few minutes, but today they just stopped working and it is really irritating. My drivers are up to date, so is my...
  5. Some keys only work occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys only work occasionally: So recently i kept getting this problem where certain keys R,T,F,G,V,B work for some time and goes unresponsive but it usually just goes back to normal after a few minutes, but today they just stopped working and it is really irritating. My drivers are up to date, so is my...
  6. Some keys only work occasionally

7. Some keys are not working on my keyboard!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys are not working on my keyboard!: The Fn, Esc ,F1, F3 , F5 to F10 is not working! When i tried to press these buttons, the keyboard does not light up. I tried holding Fn+Esc but they do not work in the first place, also tried switching off and on filter keys, deleting some updates that might have caused it to...
  8. Some keys are not working on my keyboard!

Some keys are not working on my keyboard!: The Fn, Esc ,F1, F3 , F5 to F10 is not working! When i tried to press these buttons, the keyboard does not light up. I tried holding Fn+Esc but they do not work in the first place, also tried switching off and on filter keys, deleting some updates that might have caused it to...
  9. Some keys are not working on my keyboard!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard: Basically I haven’t used my laptop for about a week, and when I used it again two days ago I couldn’t type in my password because the number 3 wasn’t working neither on the keypad or the alphanumeric one, and then I noticed that some letters weren’t working either. I entered...