Windows 10: Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Discus and support Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after a few days of using it, the left arrow key stopped working. If I turn off NumLock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Patrick Teoh, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Hi,

I recently bought a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after a few days of using it, the left arrow key stopped working.

If I turn off NumLock and use the 4 key on the numpad to go left, it works. Just not the left arrow on the main keyboard

And today, a few days after that, the backslash isn't working as well.

I have tried reinstalling drivers, restarting the PC

I have even tried using the keyboard on another Windows PC and a Mac Book and same issues detected on all computers.

What other options can I try to fix this issue?

:)

Patrick Teoh, Oct 4, 2018
  2. brdja80 Win User

Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Time Lady, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Nick_090 Win User

Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Nick_090, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

1. Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work - Similar Threads - keys Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working: Hello, i have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard. The dongle is not working properly. how can i get it replaced. i called microsoft was transferred to sales, they took my information but never got a call. The website is not easy to navigate to get a...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working: Hello, i have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard. The dongle is not working properly. how can i get it replaced. i called microsoft was transferred to sales, they took my information but never got a call. The website is not easy to navigate to get a...
  4. keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working: the keyboard is connected via a usb adapter, the main problem is that some keyboard shortcuts work and some don't, for example ctrl+w+a+space works correctly, and ctrl+w+d+space the D key is no longer pressed if you release the ctrl key D will already be pressed, but when you...
  5. keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working

keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working: the keyboard is connected via a usb adapter, the main problem is that some keyboard shortcuts work and some don't, for example ctrl+w+a+space works correctly, and ctrl+w+d+space the D key is no longer pressed if you release the ctrl key D will already be pressed, but when you...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: A few weeks ago my wireless keyboard stopped working, thought it was the batteries and changed them. It worked for a few minutes, and as soon as stopped typing for a bit, the keyboard stopped. If I jiggle or remove the battery and replace then it works again until I stop...
  9. MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working

MS Ergonomic Sculpt Desktop Keyboard and Key Pay not working: Hi I have 2 sets of these Sculpt combo and I really love it. Feel comfortable with the Keyboard for 2 years now. One set wasn't used for a while and I recently connected them to my work laptop. The Mouse was working but not the keyboard and number pad. So I replace the...
  10. Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work

Some keys on Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard doesn't work: Hi, I recently bought a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after a few days of using it, the left arrow key stopped working. If I turn off NumLock and use the 4 key on the numpad to go left, it works. Just not the left arrow on the main keyboard And today, a few days...