Windows 10: some keys randomly stop working.

Discus and support some keys randomly stop working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone My asus laptop is doing this weird thing, where everytime I turn it on or wake it up some keys are not working ( like A, D, F, J, K, L, ;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mango_13, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Mango_13 Win User

some keys randomly stop working.

Hi everyone

My asus laptop is doing this weird thing, where everytime I turn it on or wake it up some keys are not working ( like A, D, F, J, K, L, ; , Esc ).
    They will eventually start working, after about 15 minutes...

I changed the keyboard once, because of the same problem ( not working keys were 6,7,z,u,h,j,n,m ).

I tried different things like reinstaling drivers and such but it doesn't seem to work.

Do you have any idea what it may be?

:)

Mango_13, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Gainward Win User

Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile some keys randomly stop working. :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown some keys randomly stop working. :(

Gainward, Apr 16, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 16, 2019
  4. some keys randomly stop working.

Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

some keys randomly stop working.

1. some keys randomly stop working. - Similar Threads - keys randomly stop

2. Random Keys Stop working and start working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Keys Stop working and start working.: my "five and six" keys along with my cntrl key stop working randomly. When one starts working again, they all start working again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my keyboard drivers. I have windows 11. Not sure how to proceed....
  3. Random Keys Stop working and start working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Keys Stop working and start working.: my "five and six" keys along with my cntrl key stop working randomly. When one starts working again, they all start working again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my keyboard drivers. I have windows 11. Not sure how to proceed....
  4. Some keyboard keys stop working randomly on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keyboard keys stop working randomly on windows: I have Dell inspiron 7577 laptop which was working without issues.. a few months ago some keyboard keys numpad 1,4,5,7 have stopped working completely..And yesterday keys F12 and numpad / also stopped.. I thought there was some problem with the hardware.. but today I booted a...
  5. Some keyboard keys stop working randomly on windows

Some keyboard keys stop working randomly on windows: I have Dell inspiron 7577 laptop which was working without issues.. a few months ago some keyboard keys numpad 1,4,5,7 have stopped working completely..And yesterday keys F12 and numpad / also stopped.. I thought there was some problem with the hardware.. but today I booted a...
  6. Some of my keys randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my keys randomly stop working: I'm just typing normally when my A key suddenly doesn't react to being pressed, likewise when I try to press Alt + Tab or Ctrl + Shift + Tab. This has happened for a while now. It happens for around 2 - 10 minutes. More recently today, I've noticed more and more keys not...
  7. Some of my keys randomly stop working

Some of my keys randomly stop working: I'm just typing normally when my A key suddenly doesn't react to being pressed, likewise when I try to press Alt + Tab or Ctrl + Shift + Tab. This has happened for a while now. It happens for around 2 - 10 minutes. More recently today, I've noticed more and more keys not...
  8. Some of my keys randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Some keyboard keys stop working sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some keyboard keys stop working sometimes: Hi, so my issue is that some of the keys on my keyboard which are six, five, volume up same button as f2, mute same button as f1, Control, and the squiggly one don't work when I press them. Sometimes they will work, and when one of them does, usually all of them start to....
  10. Some key combinations stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some key combinations stopped working: Keyboard is the default Asus X555 laptop keyboard. Running Windows 10 pro 64bit Recently, some keys in my keyboard stopped working while another key is pressed. For example, while pressing key 'A' the key 'Q' is not working but when key 'Q' is pressed alone it works....