Windows 10: Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

Discus and support Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SirikiLohit, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix

:)

SirikiLohit, Nov 22, 2021
  2. MickMeck Win User

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19.

MickMeck, Nov 22, 2021
  3. GosuGameR Win User
    GosuGameR, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly

I use an AsusVivo book and Delete,Backspace keys r not working properly.When i press the BACKSPACE key while typing
    the cursor jump to the beginning of the line.While browsing internet the BACKSPACE key work as a PAGEDOWN key.

When i press SHIFT+DELETE to a particular file.the entire files gets selected for deletion.I believe its a software problem.I have already tried updating my keyboard software and already reinstalled it.Kindly help me solve
    this problem.

RakeshBabu_17, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

1. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo - Similar Threads - Keys Backspace Shift

2. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  3. T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working: i have tried reinstalling driver, troubleshooting keyboard and sfc scan but the problem exists. please help!Lenovo Laptop Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t-y-backspace-left-shift-and-capslock-not-working/2f13ca93-79ca-421a-ad7e-2f1c461887c5
  4. Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10

Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10: When there is windows update pending or. Most of the time that after latop on and rund 10 - 15 minutes T, Tab and Backspace keys stop functioning. I rest windows then one day it was working fine and rght next day the issue appears again. Then therr was an update after update...
  5. Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.

Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.: Hi there guys Two days ago, when I started up my desktop, medion P6645 I was surprised to find that several keys ceised functioning. At the time, I only noticed shift and caps lock were affected. Turns out it was a sticky key problem, so I fixed it rather quickly. The next...
  6. Some keys not working with Shift both

Some keys not working with Shift both: Some keys s, c, n, m, j are not working with either of the Shift keys in Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 OS build 19041.508 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 All the keys are working individually, Shift key is working with all other keys. Issue does not persist...
  7. Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly

Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly: I use an AsusVivo book and Delete,Backspace keys r not working properly.When i press the BACKSPACE key while typing the cursor jump to the beginning of the line.While browsing internet the BACKSPACE key work as a PAGEDOWN key. When i press SHIFT+DELETE to a particular...
  8. some keyboard keys not working with shift key.

some keyboard keys not working with shift key.: dear sir /madam , im having a problem that when i am doing shift+a , the capital letter cannot occur , im currently using hp pavillon laptop .The capital letter also cant occur for the A,S,D,Z,X,C,V, F . I hope sir /madam could able to solve but if i use caps lock it...
  9. T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well: Since yesterday, the K, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys have not been working on my Dell Laptop running Windows 10. Sometimes they start working again and sometimes they work after I press multiple times. At this moment, I have to press these keys between 5 and 15...
  10. some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.: some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-ty-tab-caps-on-left-side-backspace-no/fb6db7f3-2aff-48bd-beb6-7ffe8f90ae62