Windows 10: some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

Discus and support some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MickMeck, Apr 20, 2019.

1. MickMeck Win User

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19.

:)

MickMeck, Apr 20, 2019
  2. druPW Win User

Left Shift, Caps Lock and Tab keys not working

Since update KB3149135 installed on my desktop the left shift, caps lock and tab keys no longer work.

Help would be appreciated.

druPW, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Some of the keys in my keyboard are not working!

I have a nextbook flexx10 and lately i have noticed that some of the keys dont work. The keys are: cap Lock key, the Tab key, the Y, P, T, the backspace key and some other. What can i do to fix the problem.

Thanks

SirlytaMolina, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Kleux Win User

Windows 10 random tabbing in everything and alt tab problem

Hi Donna,

Yes, it happens on all programs, may it be desktop, windows sign in screen, everywhere.

I tried the ff. but it doesn't work.

press shift five times

press shift for 8 seconds

uninstalling the laptop keyboard

I just found out that the TAB key has no function and the following keys (Right Shift, Caps Lock, BackSpace, Num Lock, T, Y, [, ], 4, 8)does its function but keeps on tabbing continuously until I press the keys that functions normally.

Alt+Backapace is functioning as Alt+Tab but it keeps on tabbing.

Kleux, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. - Similar Threads - keys tab caps

2. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  3. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  4. Left shift key, caps lock, and tab key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left shift key, caps lock, and tab key not working: so basically im on my laptop and after an update i couldnt use left shift, tab, caps lock and windows key not working i already did go to safe mode, reset my pc over windows and usb stick and watched 1000 tutorials and still cant figure out what happend. Also i did go to bios...
  5. T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working: i have tried reinstalling driver, troubleshooting keyboard and sfc scan but the problem exists. please help!Lenovo Laptop Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t-y-backspace-left-shift-and-capslock-not-working/2f13ca93-79ca-421a-ad7e-2f1c461887c5
  6. Keyboard keys not working on left side Left shift, tab, caps lock, tilde and esc key

Keyboard keys not working on left side Left shift, tab, caps lock, tilde and esc key: Hi, so I normally use an external keyboard when working with my laptop Gigabyte Aero 15 Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @2.80GHz, however recently I have started to use the keyboard on the laptop itself again, and have realised several keys don't work just the left column of keys...
  7. Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10

Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10: When there is windows update pending or. Most of the time that after latop on and rund 10 - 15 minutes T, Tab and Backspace keys stop functioning. I rest windows then one day it was working fine and rght next day the issue appears again. Then therr was an update after update...
  8. Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.

Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.: Hi there guys Two days ago, when I started up my desktop, medion P6645 I was surprised to find that several keys ceised functioning. At the time, I only noticed shift and caps lock were affected. Turns out it was a sticky key problem, so I fixed it rather quickly. The next...
  9. Left shift, tab and caps keys are not working on Windows 10

Left shift, tab and caps keys are not working on Windows 10: The left shift, tab and caps keys are not working on Windows 10. My keyboard driver is updated and so is my windows 10. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-shift-tab-and-caps-keys-are-not-working-on/c210a848-91f1-4493-90bb-2696793d20c9
  10. T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well: Since yesterday, the K, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys have not been working on my Dell Laptop running Windows 10. Sometimes they start working again and sometimes they work after I press multiple times. At this moment, I have to press these keys between 5 and 15...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cap key no longer works

2. t y tab not working

3. backspace t and y not working

4. ctrl alt tab enter shift fn backspace numlock capslk,
  5. backspace capslok and som keys ar not working on Toshiba satellite,
  6. doesn work t y backspace keys,
  7. wwhy does my shift caps lock atab and backspace key not work,
  8. t y tab capslk not working,
  9. keys t y backspace and shift not working,
  10. cap lock backspace key not function