Windows 10: some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go

Discus and support some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Kindly provide me possible solution for this. Every time it shows some kind of VAC error in cs go.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jenish9, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Jenish9 Win User

some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go

some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go f7315293-dcb0-40fc-9b5b-2b12ca319f58?upload=true.png

Kindly provide me possible solution for this. Every time it shows some kind of VAC error in cs go.

:)

Jenish9, Mar 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Windows 10 vs Steam Games

Hi Antonio,

Just to verify your concern, you are having trouble launching games on your PC that you purchased from Steam. Is this correct? If so, kindly provide us with the following information I have listed below:

• What games are you trying to launch that you are having issues with?
    • Can you try launching other games like the default Windows games? (i.e. Solitaire)
    • Are you getting any error messages when launching these games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Please advise. we'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 5, 2019
  4. methods Win User

Microsoft visual c++ 2015 error when running steam games

When i launch a steam game that needs to install visual c++ i get this error
    some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go [​IMG]

If i hit ok i get this error
    some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go [​IMG]

Ive gone through my program list and uninstalled all of the microsoft visual C++ programs listed, and reinstalled them but i still get the error.

methods, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go - Similar Threads - kind firewall error

2. Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.: So I cannot lauch the game after installing screen driver I cant lauch game before installing screen driverHere is screen shots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anohter-steam-game-startup-error/bc93f64a-b8ce-4090-8c7a-f35cc81696f4
  3. Steam Service Error, The Steam Service error requires some maintenance

in Windows 10 News
    Steam Service Error, The Steam Service error requires some maintenance: [ATTACH]Several users have reported that they are unable to launch Steam on their Windows computers. When doing the same, they encountered Steam Service Error, The Steam Service error requires some maintenance. Following is the exact error message you may have seen when this...
  4. steam games wont go full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam games wont go full screen: about a month ago my games would play in full screen now only certain games now will play in full screen anyone know how to fix this thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-games-wont-go-full-screen/b9b8df08-6534-44cd-b4bd-eee735752b3f
  5. Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games: Hello, My PC has been crashing every time I try to play a game. I can only play certain games, but others cause my PC to crash for some reason. I can play games like League of Legends and Hades, but when I try to play other steam games I get a kernal error code that says...
  6. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  7. DirectX "DXerror.log and directx.log" error / some steam games not launching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX "DXerror.log and directx.log" error / some steam games not launching: So i've been having some problems with Steam Games not launching, and after a lot of troubleshooting attempts I tried installing DirectX again, but once i used the "DXSETUP" one, it gives the "DXerror.log and directx.log" error. Opening the DXerror.log I have: [03/24/20...
  8. Some steam games will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some steam games will not launch: When I launch some games, they do not open with video; the audio plays but the video is just flashing static that looks like my screen is going to crash. This doesn't happen with every game, just some of them. I don't think it's to do with graphics settings because it can run...
  9. BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it: So, this is really my first time writing ANY topic online. But here goes, I bought a gaming laptop, an MSI gt72vr 7re Dominator Pro,I have had for one year, you can check online for specs and stuff, im playing quite a lot of games, from online to offline and never really...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...