Windows 10: Some Kind of radio station in background of all MS Progams

Discus and support Some Kind of radio station in background of all MS Progams in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I open any MS program a radio like program starts to play in the background. It starts out with "Welcome to Download"! It is extremely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tully, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Tully Win User

Some Kind of radio station in background of all MS Progams

Whenever I open any MS program a radio like program starts to play in the background.
    It starts out with "Welcome to Download"!
    It is extremely annoying.
    How do I get rid of it?

"That OLD FART"
    Now 88

:)

Tully, Feb 28, 2017
  2. vitaman Win User

N95 Visual Radio

N95 V12.0.013

Visual Radio (used simple as FM-Radio) during switching between stations sometimes start working in mono mode... on all stations. Some Kind of radio station in background of all MS Progams :((

At that moment other progams (e.g. music player) still working in stereo mode.

After N95 reloading Visual Radio start again in stereo mode till next occasional switching.

What is possible to do to avoid Visual Radio switching ???

vitaman, Feb 28, 2017
  3. DKevW Win User
    Website redirected

I listen to a online radio station on a regular basis. All of the sudden when I put the play button the station plays for about 30 seconds then switches to a video of. It appears to be some kind of advertisement for ITV or something. How do I troubleshot
    this on a Nokia 521 Windows 8 phone?

DKevW, Feb 28, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

What processes are using the most memory in Task Manager. That would give you a hint as to what is running besides the desired program.

mrgeek, Feb 28, 2017
  5. Tully Win User
    Thanx!

Will try that!

Tully, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Some Kind of radio station in background of all MS Progams - Similar Threads - Kind radio station

2. Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...: C:\windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\windows\system32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\windows\system32\cfmgr32.dllC:\windows\system32\clbcatq.dllC:\windows\system32\combase.dllC:\windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dllC:\windows\system32\ntdll.dllC:\windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dllC:\windows\system32\...
  3. Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...: C:\windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\windows\system32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\windows\system32\cfmgr32.dllC:\windows\system32\clbcatq.dllC:\windows\system32\combase.dllC:\windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dllC:\windows\system32\ntdll.dllC:\windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dllC:\windows\system32\...
  4. After opening Microsoft Edge a Radio Station turns on in the backgroud

in Windows 10 Support
    After opening Microsoft Edge a Radio Station turns on in the backgroud: Hi. Starting about a week ago, after I open Edge, after a few seconds or so it sounds like a radio station is playing. It is very clear. Does not happen on any other browser or at any other time. It happens intermittently. I'm running version 21H1 Build 19043.1081. I did a...
  5. Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations: Just bought a new Dell Windows 10 desktop. I often open a browser tab for a radio station and select "listen live" to start audio streaming. If the streaming occurs in a new browser tab, the stream will stop every 10 minutes or so and then start up again. Even more annoying,...
  6. why is my computer slow to stream a radio station

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my computer slow to stream a radio station: why is my computer slow to stream a radio station? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-slow-to-stream-a-radio-station/645d995a-f4fe-4c63-89de-2e320e779a99
  7. Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations: This enquiry is from a non technical person with a neurological disability. What please in 2019 are the various options available to seek and play Internet Radio stations via a Windows 10 Desktop Personal Computer and where are the instructions to easily use such...
  8. ALL MY PRINTER PROGAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    ALL MY PRINTER PROGAMS: Need to find all my printer programs. One has popped up when I choose "Print" or Control P. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-printer-progams/5bc711f9-8c06-42f9-8d2d-8d493b3372e4
  9. TuneIn, your fave radio station?

TuneIn, your fave radio station?: So, what's your favorite radio station on this awesome radio app? Mine: <> 97.3 WMEE <> 92.7 The Skunk <> 100.9 FM The Eagle <> Orlando Sky Radio (dead station, but was one of my faves!) <> Nashville FM (Country!) <> 103 The Wolf So what's YOURS? *Biggrin 112680
  10. Tunein radio shortcut to station

Tunein radio shortcut to station: How can I make a shortcut to open Tunein radio to a particular station? 60452

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Nokia N95 progam