Windows 10: Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

Discus and support Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In my Spain windowns unit, there were four languages listted in the Welcome of OOBE.And I selected ES to boot into DT.And many days later I did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeffor.K, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:42 AM.

1. Jeffor.K Win User

Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

In my Spain windowns unit, there were four languages listted in the Welcome of OOBE.And I selected ES to boot into DT.And many days later I did the system reset to select another language to boot in OS.But I found that there was only the ES be rested in the Welcome UI and the other 3 Languages options had lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page.

Is it a normal behaviour?

:)

2. unable to change the language of UI

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

3. Cortana Missing voice options?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answers the following question:

• How are you exactly trying to set the language?Is it through modern UI or through control panel?

If you are changing the language from modern UI,I suggest you to follow the article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-add-an-input-language-to-your-pc#v1h=tab01

If you are trying to change the language through control panel, then I recommend you to follow the steps below and check.:

• Right click on control panel and click on language.
    • If English(Canada)is listed then just select this click on move up.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:45 AM
  4. jsmithy1 Win User

Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

Language options fail to download

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the suggestions are of no help and don't address the specific issues I raise.

How do I change the Speech language if English (United States) is the only option and yet if I try to download the Speech pack for English (UK) it fails?

The link you sent to language packs has no download links as far as I can see but the page just lists languages.

Still not fixed...

Download fails every time.

Thema:

1. Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the... - Similar Threads - Language options lost

2. Language options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language options: I often need to switch quickly between UK English and two other languages, for which I use the Windows key and space bar. US English keeps reappearing, even though I've removed it. This means I have to click through two English options to get to the other languages, which is...
  3. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  4. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  5. i had some update yesterday and lost outlook on surface pro windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i had some update yesterday and lost outlook on surface pro windows 10: help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-some-update-yesterday-and-lost-outlook-on/b22f368d-127c-47e0-b4d1-481dd17f95de
  6. Some options in Control Panel are still in Chinese after changing the system language to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some options in Control Panel are still in Chinese after changing the system language to...: Hi all My Lenovo laptop was shipped with a Chinese version of Windows 10 installed. I had changed the system language to English but after updating to Windows 10 Version 1809, it reverted back to Chinese. Therefore, I changed it to English again. After restarting my laptop,...
  7. RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...: The problem is opened a case, analysis is normal, but lenovo still want to prove it at MS official forum. As you can see from the following analysis, the reason is that the app deployment service has been started before the user is logged in and has the request and creation...
  8. RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...: The problem is opened a case, analysis is normal, but lenovo still want to prove it at MS official forum. As you can see from the following analysis, the reason is that the app deployment service has been started before the user is logged in and has the request and creation...
  9. Welcome page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome page: How do I post a photo on my Welcome screen? 48271
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....