Windows 10: Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

Discus and support Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In my Spain windowns unit, there were four languages listted in the Welcome of OOBE.And I selected ES to boot into DT.And many days later I did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeffor.K, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jeffor.K Win User

Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

In my Spain windowns unit, there were four languages listted in the Welcome of OOBE.And I selected ES to boot into DT.And many days later I did the system reset to select another language to boot in OS.But I found that there was only the ES be rested in the Welcome UI and the other 3 Languages options had lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page.

Is it a normal behaviour?

:)

Jeffor.K, Aug 14, 2019

2. unable to change the language of UI

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Cortana Missing voice options?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answers the following question:

• How are you exactly trying to set the language?Is it through modern UI or through control panel?

If you are changing the language from modern UI,I suggest you to follow the article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-add-an-input-language-to-your-pc#v1h=tab01

If you are trying to change the language through control panel, then I recommend you to follow the steps below and check.:

• Right click on control panel and click on language.
    • If English(Canada)is listed then just select this click on move up.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 14, 2019
  4. jsmithy1 Win User

Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

Language options fail to download

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the suggestions are of no help and don't address the specific issues I raise.

How do I change the Speech language if English (United States) is the only option and yet if I try to download the Speech pack for English (UK) it fails?

The link you sent to language packs has no download links as far as I can see but the page just lists languages.

Still not fixed...

Download fails every time.

jsmithy1, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the... - Similar Threads - Language options lost

2. I have lost some options in choice an option page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost some options in choice an option page: I've lost some options in the select menu and I can't update or factory reset my HP device and I downloaded Windows 11 today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-some-options-in-choice-an-option-page/e9b1f7da-8fad-4bf0-b768-1089398609e2
  3. I have lost some options in choice an option page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost some options in choice an option page: I've lost some options in the select menu and I can't update or factory reset my HP device and I downloaded Windows 11 today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-some-options-in-choice-an-option-page/e9b1f7da-8fad-4bf0-b768-1089398609e2
  4. Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in: Good morning,We have our computers at work connected to Azure & the team have been logging in out of Windows 10 perfectly for 12 months. One of my users logged in on the reception team today & we got "Desktop is preparing/ Setting Up Windows/ Won't be long/ almost there"...
  5. Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in: Good morning,We have our computers at work connected to Azure & the team have been logging in out of Windows 10 perfectly for 12 months. One of my users logged in on the reception team today & we got "Desktop is preparing/ Setting Up Windows/ Won't be long/ almost there"...
  6. i lost some advanced option.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost some advanced option.: KHKhushbooMauryaCreated on February 7, 2022the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loadedthe user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loadedI am few days back i switched my window 7 to window 10 and deleted all data of...
  7. Welcome page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome page: I am the only user of this laptop and I have a local account without a password using Win 10 home. I would like to reboot directly to my Desktop without loading the welcome/login page. Is this possible?...
  8. Welcome and shutdown page language help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welcome and shutdown page language help: Hi i recently built a pc and installed windows 10 onto it, i downloaded English (australia) and Chinese and japanese keyboard onto it, however for some reason my welcome and shutdown page got set to japanese and i cant seem to change it back to English. I’ve tried lanaguge...
  9. Welcome page

Welcome page: I've changed my name through divorce and have done on my Microsoft account but I can't find a way to change my Welcome screen name? Sick of seeing my married name now and want rid....Help!...
  10. Welcome page

Welcome page: How do I post a photo on my Welcome screen? 48271