Windows 10: Some lines need to remove

Discus and support Some lines need to remove in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]need to remove these line but can't please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by asifarafat, May 8, 2019.

1. Some lines need to remove

Some lines need to remove e9f696f1-3d76-4d3c-98a1-b58f8394a715?upload=true.png Some lines need to remove e15fa0f8-894e-4b03-980c-be88513a2bc0?upload=true.png need to remove these line but can't please help

:)

asifarafat, May 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Some lines need to remove :)

Naki, May 8, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 8, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

Some lines need to remove

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Some lines need to remove

1. Some lines need to remove - Similar Threads - lines need remove

2. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  3. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  4. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ? How to remove the white line on the folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ? How to remove the white line on the folder?: There are white lines on the folder. How to remove the white line? ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%80%8E%E9%BA%BC%E5%8E%BB%E9%99%A4%E8%B3%87/f6452f96-2c4d-49ae-9514-13a7506d2586
  6. How to remove a horizontal line in word?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove a horizontal line in word?: How to remove a horizontal line in word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-horizontal-line-in-word/08d1048a-d0fe-4de8-b407-98e383605513
  7. How to remove a horizontal line in word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a horizontal line in word?: How to remove a horizontal line in word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-horizontal-line-in-word/08d1048a-d0fe-4de8-b407-98e383605513
  8. How to remove a horizontal line in word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. White line at end of taskbar removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line at end of taskbar removal: Is there anyway to remove the "Peek" line on the taskbar image below that doesn't involve scaling? I have an LG CX OLED so burn in is a minor concern. When I have the taskbar set to hidden I can still see the line, it never goes away. I tried removing it with scaling but this...
  10. Remove line when autohide taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove line when autohide taskbar?: I have my taskbar on autohide, but when it is hidden, I can still see a small line of the taskbar. Can I make the taskbar hide itself completely? Also, the taskbar pops up when I move my mouse near. Can I disable that as well (so that taskbar pops up only when I press the...