Windows 10: Some logos and games are smaller than normal

Discus and support Some logos and games are smaller than normal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's hard to explain, this happened after my laptop got screen repaired -My desktop background is smaller than normal. -In game, everything's normal,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deaf User, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Deaf User Win User

Some logos and games are smaller than normal

It's hard to explain, this happened after my laptop got screen repaired

-My desktop background is smaller than normal.
    -In game, everything's normal, but loading screen fonts are way smaller than normal.
    -When I open up some games, windows are small than what it should be.

I tried to change Display or anything about Display, but it wasn't something with it. Nor is Magnifier.
    Please, help.

:)

Deaf User, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Deaf User Win User

It's hard to explain, this happened after my laptop got screen repaired

-My desktop background is smaller than normal.

-In game, everything's normal, but loading screen fonts are way smaller than normal.

-When I open up some games, windows are small than what it should be.

I tried to change Display or anything about Display, but it wasn't something with it. Nor is Magnifier.

Please, help.

Deaf User, Sep 4, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Taskbar disappears behind games

Hi,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which Windows build version are you using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you tried running other games? If yes, are you experiencing the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In addition, when running a game in full-screen mode the taskbar is normally hidden. For case isolation, try to run the game in windows-mode. This mode allows you to run the game in a smaller window which allows you to have your taskbar visible. To
    do this, we suggest that you check the game support site for any information on how to configure the game using this option.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Some logos and games are smaller than normal - Similar Threads - logos games are

2. Everything on my pc is smaller than usual for some reason?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my pc is smaller than usual for some reason?: I created a new windows account and many things, such as the browser address search bar is smaller, app options are smaller etc, I already set my recommended resolution and it doesn't fix it...
  3. My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.: In desktop its all okay,butt when I go in the game this problem is in all of my games it looks like a lot smaller resolution.Basically when I have 1920x1080 it looks like smaller resolution, when I have 2650x1440 it looks little bit worse than 1920x1080, and 4k looks like...
  4. My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games are running in smaller resolution than I have set.: In desktop its all okay,butt when I go in the game this problem is in all of my games it looks like a lot smaller resolution.Basically when I have 1920x1080 it looks like smaller resolution, when I have 2650x1440 it looks little bit worse than 1920x1080, and 4k looks like...
  5. Some Icons appear smaller than others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Icons appear smaller than others.: Hello,I've been having this issue of having icon image size staying normal and then suddenly one day it decides to shrink or minimize itself.I've searched about it online but nothing fixed it for me.. I know it's not lower quality icons but still it refuses to go full Screen...
  6. Some Icons appear smaller than others.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Icons appear smaller than others.: Hello,I've been having this issue of having icon image size staying normal and then suddenly one day it decides to shrink or minimize itself.I've searched about it online but nothing fixed it for me.. I know it's not lower quality icons but still it refuses to go full Screen...
  7. Some Icons appear smaller than others.

8. Some Icons On The Desktop Are Smaller Than Others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Icons On The Desktop Are Smaller Than Others: My Fortnite And Ultimate Custom Night Icons are smaller than the Others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-on-the-desktop-are-smaller-than-others/5813698f-93dc-49a5-bc10-41b50d44a6cd
  9. Display smaller than monitor

Display smaller than monitor: Wiped off my key board now the screen doesn't fit. How do I reset the screen? Cant find the right settings!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-smaller-than-monitor/e0b41fe8-4fa2-4c9f-adec-49fcf6cd8024
  10. Windows.old is smaller than Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows.old is smaller than Windows: After I made a recovery drive, there was a new folder in my C: drive that was called windows.old . I now that it does that on purpose because it copies all the windows system files and stores it there. But for some reason, from this image I took, "Windows.old" has more files...