Windows 10: Some Microsoft store can't access internet , or can't connect to the servers

Discus and support Some Microsoft store can't access internet , or can't connect to the servers in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi , I wish ya all having a good day I have a problem in game loft games, which is I can't connect to there servers, even their sites, I can't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Xboxox, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Xboxox Win User

Some Microsoft store can't access internet , or can't connect to the servers

Hi , I wish ya all having a good day

I have a problem in game loft games, which is I can't connect to there servers, even their sites, I can't connect to it, I tried all known solutions that you may suggest for me, Like resetting everything, and cmd commands etc. ….

My Wi-Fi is fully working fine on other services, and both games are working fine, I tried to connect to the game with my mobile phone personal Wi-Fi, and it actually worked, but i don't know what is the problem of my computer Wi-Fi, because it's very fast.

By the way , wish someone provide me with an working solution for it.

thanks

:)

Xboxox, Feb 14, 2021

2. Mobile Me setup problems on a N900 (T-Mobile and AT&T DSL)

Hi!

On my Nokia N900 phone I can do the following just fine (whether my internet connection is T-Mobile Internet or AT&T DSL via an Airport Extreme):

• Send and receive Gmail mail (IMAP and SMTP works fine)
    • Receive MobileMe email (IMAP works fine)

What I can't do is send MobileMe email. The N900's email client appears to connect and authenticate with the smtp.me.com server, then it spits back an "unable to send" message.

Also, my MacBook Pro's Mail client works fine on my home Airport Extreme / AT&T DSL network.

My SMTP settings:

• smtp.me.com
    • username: (just the part before the @mac.com)
    • secure authentication set to "login" (i.e., "password")
    • secure connection set to SSL & Port 587

I've futzed with the settings to no avail (turned secure connection off, turned secure auth off, etc.). Even as a test I messed up the Gmail settings then set them back to the proper settings and still get Gmail to work, so something is going on where smtp.me.com
    is rejecting the email, even though its mac.com email.

Any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance !!

Gene_Avenir, Feb 14, 2021
  3. allenying Win User
    at&t mms access point for internet data

i'm using a Nokia E66, american 3G version, with at&t wireless as my service provider

after using the setup wizard on the phone, the phone sets up access points for data transfer on the at&t network.

i choose not to have an unlimited data plan, but i do have unlimeted sms and mms.

to avoid using any pay per use data transfer, i've deleted all access points except at&t mms, and wlan.

i've recently noticed that when nokia web browser, nokia maps, google maps, gmail app, are connecting to the internet if i select at&t mms as the access point to use, they are all able to connect to the internet, and function normally. i haven't tested other
    apps on my phone yet.

my question is, will at&t realize that the data being transferred aren't actual mms messages being sent back and forth? and then charge me for pay per use data transfer? or could this be a little loophole for data transfer?

allenying, Feb 14, 2021
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

1. Some Microsoft store can't access internet , or can't connect to the servers - Similar Threads - Microsoft store can't

2. Some applications can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications can't connect to the internet.: Pretty much as the title says. It won't connect to certain applications such as Microsoft Store, and some games on steam / other programs that require internet.I've tried:sfc scan which shows corrupted files but that is unrelated since this problem arose recently, but if you...
  3. Some applications can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some applications can't connect to the internet.: Pretty much as the title says. It won't connect to certain applications such as Microsoft Store, and some games on steam / other programs that require internet.I've tried:sfc scan which shows corrupted files but that is unrelated since this problem arose recently, but if you...
  4. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft store: Every time I try to access the Microsoft store I get the "try that again" error message, I can't sign in either, trying just brings up the "something went wrong" error message....
  5. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access Microsoft store: Every time I try to access the Microsoft store I get the "try that again" error message, I can't sign in either, trying just brings up the "something went wrong" error message....
  6. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  7. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  8. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Can't access Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't access Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store app says the server is stumbled yet am on the latest version of win 10 and I have a good connection.* Moved from MSN* Original title: MICROSOFT STORE...
  10. Can't connect to Microsoft server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Microsoft server: I can't connect to the Microsoft server I tried all of the fixes being posted in the threads but nothing works. It always states a internet connection problem although I can visit all other sites. I also get the 0X80072EFD code when try to open the Microsoft store...